Does anyone have the Dell U4320q? Impressions?

I’ve been reading online and I am about to get it, but the only thing that concerns me are reports of contrast ratios in the 600-750:1 range. Does anyone else have experience with this?

I do wonder if its a newer panel compared to the U4317Q, but that low contrast ratio seems disheartening.

Until a bug crawled up and died inside my P4317Q i've been very happy with it for nearly 4 years. No gaming or "critical color work" done with monitor so can't speak to those things. Same BGR panel with newer ports I believe.

Until a bug crawled up and died inside my P4317Q i've been very happy with it for nearly 4 years. No gaming or "critical color work" done with monitor so can't speak to those things. Same BGR panel with newer ports I believe.
I can't speak for the old one but the new 4320q is not 1:1000, looks blurry, and is generally crap.
The contrast is at least half of my Pa249q next to it ( PA249q 1:900 or so from an i1dp) and it has a bit of fuzzy appearance the PA249q lacks. I'm seeing reports that the contrast is actually under 1:500, I'm scared to try to calibrate it...

This is a crap monitor no matter lhow you look at it. Even the viewing angle seems to be lower than the PA249q. Sadly, anything that might be better costs even more than $900 :(

Back