do you use a phone cover/ protector?

umcpgrad

2[H]4U
I have never used a phone cover/ protector for my cell phones due to the facts that my hands are like bear claws and can usually suffocate any cell phones
I just got a galaxy note and I realize I won't able to do that anymore also due to the glossy slippery back of the device

do you guys use phone cover/ protectors for your phones?

I personally just use a Seido ACTIVE case now, since the Galaxy Nexus didnt have any other cases I liked, and the ACTIVE is still somewhat slim.

I used to, but then I figured out dust and crap gets under the covers anyways and scratches the phone up and the screen protectors end up getting oily and scratched so your screen still looks scratched and the glass screens don't scratch as easy as plastic so it looks alot better. Alot nicer to use a phone without a case or screen protector, nicer in my pocket too.

Then again I don't resell my phones I use them till they go so I'm not looking for resale.

I used one for about a year, then I realized that I was going to keep my phone for a long time and the screen was made of gorilla glass.

Nope. Bought one for my Droid 2 and it didn't fit right anyway. :(
The Lumia 900 doesn't begin to need one.

I had a very slim one on my original Droid for a short time.

I didn't see much of a point though. So much consumer critique of phones is how pretty they are (and thin), but then they get home and slap something that looks really ugly and bulky on it. Is a phone still beautiful if no one ever sees it is?

I use a case just for some drop protection but no screen films. Don't like how they feel and get air bubbles and stay oily.

Yes, either an Otterbox Defender style hard case or a rubber case.
I used to drop my GalaxyS all the time because it was slippery. Cases usually make it easier for me to hold the things.
I have a Note as well, and it is a bit of a beast to use with one hand without a case on it. Been using a no name black gel case til the Defender comes out for the note..

I never used one until I got my GNex. I LOVE the Cruiser Lite case, which you can find on Amazon.

I generally don't do any form of protection, and it's ironic that I am now. I have a lumia 900 which is a tank of a phone, but it's so damned beautiful and the gel skin is so perfectly fitted that it's like its not even there. No screen protector though, it's too nice a screen.

I have a Galaxy S2. I use a TPU case and invisible shield for the screen.

Last edited:
When at a work site, I put my phone in a Platinum Defense holster/case...but I don't bother with screen protector dealios. Phone is naked when not at work.

Back