So, EVGA responded with the narrative that they will waive the restocking fee if the card I send back fails their testing. It probably doesn't matter if the return board caught fire on it's own... They would likely say it passed their internal testing. Some have posted some other means for me to reach out to people or use their forums to launch a PR campaign to get a full refund. I don't want to do that. Hell, I think I'm guilty for doing that here already.... I'm sure some of you are desiring or me to shut up already... What do you think I should do? I don't have any faith in the current video card in my possession. Do I run it and deal with the oddities and wait until it dies or go to war with EVGA? Or ask them for another one to extend the saga?