Do they still make the Feser Triebwerk V2 TK-123 120mm x 55mm?

Airbrushkid

2[H]4U
I was trying to find out if they still made any of the Feser Triebwerk 120 mm fans and if so where can I buy them? I had a 2 triple 360 rad setups with 6 Triebwerk fans and they work sweet. But I end up selling that setup a year ago. Now I am building again and looking.

Thank you for any help.

The fact that google brings up no shopping links and that the maker doesn't list them anymore as a product is probably a huge hint that no they are not made anymore and no one sells them.

Cannot go by that reasoning. I search google a couple weeks ago for another item and they showed no shopping links either. But found a online retailer that sells the other item I was looking for.

Cannot go by that reasoning. I search google a couple weeks ago for another item and they showed no shopping links either. But found a online retailer that sells the other item I was looking for.

So you are asking if they are still made and when the manufacturer doesn't list them any more, when there was clearly a product page in the hot deals forum thread you posted in that is no longer valid and your telling me that my logic isn't right...

Well yes. The other item I mention that had no google shopping link. And that too was stop by the manufacture. And yet I found it by a online retailer!

No it doesn't mean it is still made. But there's always a chance there are some still out there!

Coincidentally, I *may* have one stashed in a box somewhere. I had a two fan setup that got disassembled when one fan died. The other one might still be laying around somewhere. No guarantees, but if I can find it, it's yours.

I might have one laying around. I liked the design but the execution and poor parts and materials made them very noisey.

Impeller seemed unbalanced and magnetic motor and bearings seemed unbalanced.

The clear plastic body was very thin and wobbled.

Scythe GT's are better in every way, on paper, and in real world testing. I was eyeballing the Triebwerks a year or so ago and asked SonDa5. He steered me clear.

Back