Do not buy Razer Imperator

I have one, it works PERFECTLY. Lift it, turn bass up, whatever, it works great.

I just picked up a NAGA though, so I am going to return this imperator (30 day return policy where I got it)

An update on getting my Lachesis (same sensor as Imperator) replaced: It took a good deal of effort but it was worthwhile. In the end, Razer is really going the extra mile to satisfy me as a customer and I should be receiving my replacement soon.

I currently have the Deathadder 3.5G and it is great, problem is my index finger isn't placed comfortably because i have to move it to kinda claw the mouse on the right side.

I was just wondering if the Imperator has a rest spot for the index finger instead of clawing it on the side of the mouse like the DA.

keep the reviews and problems going so that we know what to expect from the imperator.

So I got a reply from razer and they basically told me that people don't lift their mice and that it's my fault for doing so and that it's not their problem. Also they said they did receive the feedback from others about the issue but once again it's not the vast majority of users. :eek: Sent an email back, let's see if they are willing to do anything about it or not.

In the interest of fairness, I would rather read their exact response, and not your paraphrased version. I think interpretation might make a difference in this scenario.

In the interest of fairness, I would rather read their exact response, and not your paraphrased version. I think interpretation might make a difference in this scenario.

I was told something fairly similar to what they told unrealsword, amongst some other very silly things. Once I got past that first tier of support, the attitude changed immediately.

This also occurs with the Naga, Mamba, and old Deathadder. I never lift my mouse though, I simply have a bigass mousepad (Goliathus large).

im respawning an old thread. But i have 2 razer imperator doing the same shit. I bought one and used it for 6 months no problem. The mouse is one of the best design for my kind of grip. So i bought a second one for my laptop.

Both have issues with the sensor. Sometime the cursor just stop for half a second . Effin annoying and i will contact razer about this pretty soon. Or ill get a refund at my place (they will do it)

I have an Imperator , had it for 6 months or more . I barely use it , as I use either my Mamba , or my Kone+ which I'm using now .When I have used it , I had no problems at all . I may get rid of my Imperator . I've been looking at an OCZ Behemoth mouse (I'm using the Behemoth pad . Like it a lot !) . End of life I know , but I'd still like to try one . I found a couple places that sell them cheap .

I've been using an imperator for the last year and unfortunately my issue with it is it has now started doing the double click when I click once thing. I've read that you can fix this by opening it up and using glue but I don't want to trash the thing. Its still playable, doesn't really interfere with gaming, but its annoying as all heck when I'm doing simple things like moving, and opening files and browsing the web. I lift my mouse when gaming a lot and don't experience the lift issue. Just wish my damn clicker didn't crap out after such a short period of time for such an expensive mouse.

Back