Do Games Cause Sexism and Violence In The Real World?

HardOCP News

[H] News
Do yourself a favor, watch this video and then share it with your friends, family and loved ones. While you are at it, share it with all those people that claim video games cause people to become misogynistic murders. :cool:

Hmm, my buddy has a pair like that he wears when gliding to see the clouds better (or something like that). Not sure how that would help her though...

Hmm, my buddy has a pair like that he wears when gliding to see the clouds better (or something like that). Not sure how that would help her though...

They probably help with the glare from the lighting being used, and likely help her see the studio monitor

Tell her to take her shoes off, go to the kitchen and make me a sammich after she changes the baby's diaper! :ROFLMAO:

And the answer is basically NO, but they do attract people that predisposed to that behavior, and the attitudes of gamers seem to be doing a terrible job of disavowing that notion in the media.

And the answer is basically NO, but they do attract people that predisposed to that behavior, and the attitudes of gamers seem to be doing a terrible job of disavowing that notion in the media.

That is true. But, some of it is how men treat their friends.

Boys give each other shit. "Hey, faggot! You suck! I kicked your pussy ass, motherfucker! EAT MY BALLS!". Girls are a bit more tame when it comes to that. They can get vocal, but not as crude as guys do in general.

8 girls_vs_boy_teasing (cute-pictures.blogspot.in).jpg

Violent people seek out things that get them that same rush. Violent video games, etc..

Of course, there are always those that go overboard. "A girl!? FUCK ME, BITCH! YEA! YEA!"... That's just being an asshole and a lot of gamers seem to cross that line pretty often. You can find those people (mostly teens) on Xbox Live all the time. They're the same ones that fucked..... um..... ur mom.

Gamers are defenseless ...

She is clearly a woman. She defended the gaming community beautify. I did nothing and all I wanted to see is bouncy stuffs bounce and meats the eye.:cry:

In direct answer to the question posed in the thread title, the answer is no.

People cause sexism and violence in the real world (whatever the fuck that is). :)

Imma say yes and no. #NotAllGamers #NoClearEvidence #DidntWatchTheVideo

Oh no, someone paid actual attention to studies instead of just quoting completely unresearched claptrap. Call Anita, she needs to stomp this sort of thing out right away.

After I completed Rise of the Tomb Raider, I called my mother to tell her how much I hated her. I did the same thing with Ghostbusters. I blamed her and her entire gender for this mistake.

Duke Nukem’s Witty Responses to Uppity Feminists Guide:

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

You're an inspiration for birth-control.

I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck!

Hmm, don't have time to play with myself.

Damn, you're ugly.

This really pisses me off!

Blow it out your ass!

Eat shit and die!

Your face. Your ass. What's the difference?

What are you? Some bottom-feeding, scum-sucking algae eater?

Die, you son of a bitch!

Let god sort 'em out.

I'm going in.

I think you need some down time...

Looks like it's time for me to go POSTAL!

Nukem 'till they glow, then shoot 'em in the dark!

Get the crap outta here!

Nobody messes with my meat!​

Gamers' Guide to Feminism? Into the trash it goes.

I objectify women in video games so I don't have to in the real world. Just like I kill everything in video games so I don't have to in the real world. Anyone who is not an identity politics moron knows the difference between reality and fiction.

She defended gaming; she said that the media is intentionally portraying video games negatively and, as a result, non-gamers (people that have never played games) automatically have a negative perception of games and just assume that games revolve around sexism and violence. Also, because video games often give players an option to perform good or evil actions, games are less likely to provide a violent or sexist experience than a TV show because a TV show is recorded media that 100% of the audience experiences the same way.

Does talking about video games turn people into vile assholes? Correlation, causation...who knows?

Short answer to question in headline: I most certainly hope so!

Oh no, someone paid actual attention to studies instead of just quoting completely unresearched claptrap. Call Anita, she needs to stomp this sort of thing out right away.

But...but...Anita tells me that EVERYTHING is sexist and misogynist!

Am I not supposed to be a good little cuck and just take this as Holy Writ?

SEXISM!
Mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa!

MISOGYNY!
Mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa!

Why God! Why oh why did you give me a cock and balls? Is it a cruel joke? Why can't I be a pretty, permanently offended woman?

Augh!

180px-Honest-feminist.jpg

OP next time just post an article, this woman's voice is so grating and her inflections are extremely irritating. It's like she had to re-record herself 20 times reading this shit from a screen in front of her to get it right. She made me want to become a misogynist in spite of her monologue.

"Have boobs will make video"....Nice rack, not sure what it was about though, talk talk talk...blah blah.
I need a sandwich. (Warrior needs food badly)

The ammount of people here that didn't watch the video prior to hitting comment...

SMFH.

She is actually defending videogames.

But hey, keep being dumbasses.

I like how you can make comments like this:

I would titty fuck this chick and jizz all over those silly looking glasses of hers.

Or this:

"Have boobs will make video"....Nice rack, not sure what it was about though, talk talk talk...blah blah.
I need a sandwich. (Warrior needs food badly)

Or this:

Tell her to take her shoes off, go to the kitchen and make me a sammich after she changes the baby's diaper! :ROFLMAO:

And then somehow get mad at feminists and pretend sexism isn't real / doesn't matter.

All the while getting mad at a video that says the opposite of what they think it does, a video whose point (that is in their favor) they are actively undermining.

Strong work guys.

Hey, i at least watched the video.... well the sound was off, but still.

Back