DNN

-(Xyphox)-

Supreme [H]ardness
Howdy Everyone..
I was just given the task to update a website that usual DNN
I've never in my life have messed with DNN... I need to update the version of DNN and the Skin.
I bought a new updated skin that i liked, And i can not figure out for the life of me how to update the version of DNN or update the skin...
I've downloaded the manuals but of course being my DNN version is outdated nothing follows.
Any help be great :)

It's been a while since I messed with DNN installations, probably since v4 and they're on v6 or so currently.

Skins were fairly easy to upload in v4, and I don't believe that has changed. I think you add the zip file holding the skin in the admin area, and it unzips and splits out the parts into the needed locations within the DNN installation. After that, you just choose to use the skin.

Upgrading a DNN installation can be easy or complex. It depends on how much (if any) of the boiler plate code has been updated in the past. So if any customizations were done only in new code files, you're relatively safe. If a ton of tweaking was done in the core libraries (assuming the installed code base was built from source instead of just accessing the binaries), then you could be in for a significant workload. The workload also goes up if you're jumping major version numbers.

I think the skin can be done with ease, but use a diff'ing tool like "Beyond Compare" to compare a base DNN installation against what you are running to see where any changes may exist.

And if you'll be using DNN regularly, find out if there's a local DNN user group in town. If you can't find one, reach out to "dotnetnuke.com" to get some guidance about finding local DNN resources -- groups, companies specializing in DNN development, etc.

Edit: Just remembered about 3rd party DNN modules. If your site is using 3rd party DNN modules, then you'll want to contact those vendors for any potential issues when upgrading from your current version to the target version.

Last edited:
It's been a while since I messed with DNN installations, probably since v4 and they're on v6 or so currently.

Skins were fairly easy to upload in v4, and I don't believe that has changed. I think you add the zip file holding the skin in the admin area, and it unzips and splits out the parts into the needed locations within the DNN installation. After that, you just choose to use the skin.

Upgrading a DNN installation can be easy or complex. It depends on how much (if any) of the boiler plate code has been updated in the past. So if any customizations were done only in new code files, you're relatively safe. If a ton of tweaking was done in the core libraries (assuming the installed code base was built from source instead of just accessing the binaries), then you could be in for a significant workload. The workload also goes up if you're jumping major version numbers.

I think the skin can be done with ease, but use a diff'ing tool like "Beyond Compare" to compare a base DNN installation against what you are running to see where any changes may exist.

And if you'll be using DNN regularly, find out if there's a local DNN user group in town. If you can't find one, reach out to "dotnetnuke.com" to get some guidance about finding local DNN resources -- groups, companies specializing in DNN development, etc.

Edit: Just remembered about 3rd party DNN modules. If your site is using 3rd party DNN modules, then you'll want to contact those vendors for any potential issues when upgrading from your current version to the target version.

Thanks the reply
Sorry I've been out of town on a business deal....
Anyway back to the problem
I can't upload it from the admin area, i even watched a DNN video and where you click to upload the skin is not a option for me. Not sure if our site has issues or whats going on..
I hate getting someone else problems in my hands now. And of course need it fixed asap.

Thanks the reply
Sorry I've been out of town on a business deal....
Anyway back to the problem
I can't upload it from the admin area, i even watched a DNN video and where you click to upload the skin is not a option for me. Not sure if our site has issues or whats going on..
I hate getting someone else problems in my hands now. And of course need it fixed asap.
Sounds like a permissions or account setting that is preventing you from doing this. A quick Google-ing suggests that there are some user rights changes through the versions of DNN. So perhaps you're not seeing it b/c you're not logged in as host. You may want to adjust your searches to include the version of DNN you're running -- or at least the major version number you are running.

Turns out you were right, I did not have superuser rights
I am working on updating all the Extensions on the site. Some are very old...
Problem i am running into. I am trying to upgrade the Forum Extension from 4.4.3 to 5.00.03
I keep getting this error and i have no idea what it means...

SQL Execution resulted in following Exceptions: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'EnableSelfNotifications' in table 'dbo.Forum_Users' is specified more than once. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteADOScript(String SQL) at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteScript(String Script, Boolean UseTransactions) ALTER TABLE dbo.[Forum_Users] WITH NOCHECK ADD [EnableSelfNotifications] [BIT] DEFAULT (1) NOT NULL System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'EnableProfileWeb' in table 'dbo.Forum_Users' is specified more than once. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteADOScript(String SQL) at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteScript(String Script, Boolean UseTransactions) ALTER TABLE dbo.[Forum_Users] WITH NOCHECK ADD [EnableProfileWeb] [BIT] DEFAULT (1) NOT NULL System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'EnableDefaultPostNotify' in table 'dbo.Forum_Users' is specified more than once. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteADOScript(String SQL) at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteScript(String Script, Boolean UseTransactions) ALTER TABLE dbo.[Forum_Users] WITH NOCHECK ADD [EnableDefaultPostNotify] [BIT] DEFAULT (1) NOT NULL System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Invalid column name 'EnablePM'. Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Could not use view or function 'dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers' because of binding errors. Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Invalid column name 'EnablePM'. Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Could not use view or function 'dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers' because of binding errors. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteADOScript(String SQL) at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteScript(String Script, Boolean UseTransactions) CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.[Forum_Members_GetByDisplayName] @PortalId INT, @UserNameToMatch NVARCHAR(256), @PageIndex INT, @PageSize INT AS BEGIN -- Set the page bounds DECLARE @PageLowerBound INT DECLARE @PageUpperBound INT SET @PageLowerBound = @PageSize * @PageIndex SET @PageUpperBound = @PageSize - 1 + @PageLowerBound -- Create a temp table TO store the select results CREATE TABLE #PageIndexForUsers ( IndexId INT IDENTITY(0, 1) NOT NULL, UserId INT ) -- Insert into our temp table INSERT INTO #PageIndexForUsers ( UserId ) SELECT UserId FROM dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers WHERE DisplayName LIKE @UserNameToMatch AND ( PortalId = @PortalId OR ( PortalId IS NULL AND @PortalId IS NULL ) ) ORDER BY DisplayName SELECT P.[UserID], [PostCount], [EnableDisplayInMemberList], [EnableOnlineStatus], [EnablePM], [PortalID], [FirstName], [LastName], , [Username], [PostCount], ( SELECT COUNT(UserID) FROM dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers ) AS TotalRecords FROM dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers U INNER JOIN #PageIndexForUsers P ON U.UserID = P.UserID WHERE ( PortalId = @PortalId OR ( PortalId IS NULL AND @PortalId IS NULL ) ) AND P.IndexId >= @PageLowerBound AND P.IndexId <= @PageUpperBound ORDER BY U.DisplayName END System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Invalid column name 'EnablePM'. Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Could not use view or function 'dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers' because of binding errors. Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Invalid column name 'EnablePM'. Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Could not use view or function 'dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers' because of binding errors. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteADOScript(String SQL) at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteScript(String Script, Boolean UseTransactions) CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.[Forum_Members_GetByUsername] @PortalId INT, @UserNameToMatch NVARCHAR(256), @PageIndex INT, @PageSize INT AS BEGIN -- Set the page bounds DECLARE @PageLowerBound INT DECLARE @PageUpperBound INT SET @PageLowerBound = @PageSize * @PageIndex SET @PageUpperBound = @PageSize - 1 + @PageLowerBound -- Create a temp table TO store the select results CREATE TABLE #PageIndexForUsers ( IndexId INT IDENTITY(0, 1) NOT NULL, UserId INT ) -- Insert into our temp table INSERT INTO #PageIndexForUsers ( UserId ) SELECT UserId FROM dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers WHERE Username LIKE @UserNameToMatch AND ( PortalId = @PortalId OR ( PortalId IS NULL AND @PortalId IS NULL ) ) ORDER BY UserName SELECT U.[UserID], [PostCount], [EnableDisplayInMemberList], [EnableOnlineStatus], [EnablePM], [PortalID], [FirstName], [LastName], [Email], [Username], [PostCount], ( SELECT COUNT(UserID) FROM dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers ) AS TotalRecords FROM dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers U INNER JOIN #PageIndexForUsers P ON U.UserID = P.UserID WHERE ( PortalId = @PortalId OR ( PortalId IS NULL AND @PortalId IS NULL ) ) AND P.IndexId >= @PageLowerBound AND P.IndexId <= @PageUpperBound ORDER BY U.UserName END System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Invalid column name 'EnablePM'. Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Could not use view or function 'dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers' because of binding errors. Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Invalid column name 'EnablePM'. Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Could not use view or function 'dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers' because of binding errors. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteADOScript(String SQL) at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteScript(String Script, Boolean UseTransactions) CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.[Forum_Members_GetAll] @PortalId INT, @PageIndex INT, @PageSize INT AS BEGIN -- Set the page bounds DECLARE @PageLowerBound INT DECLARE @PageUpperBound INT SET @PageLowerBound = @PageSize * @PageIndex SET @PageUpperBound = @PageSize - 1 + @PageLowerBound -- Create a temp table TO store the select results CREATE TABLE #PageIndexForUsers ( IndexId INT IDENTITY(0, 1) NOT NULL, UserId INT ) -- Insert into our temp table INSERT INTO #PageIndexForUsers ( UserId ) SELECT UserId FROM dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers WHERE ( PortalId = @PortalId OR ( PortalId IS NULL AND @PortalId IS NULL ) ) ORDER BY UserName SELECT U.[UserID], [PostCount], [EnableDisplayInMemberList], [EnableOnlineStatus], [EnablePM], [PortalID], [FirstName], [LastName], [Email], [Username], [PostCount], ( SELECT COUNT(UserID) FROM dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers ) AS TotalRecords FROM dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers U INNER JOIN #PageIndexForUsers P ON U.UserID = P.UserID WHERE ( PortalId = @PortalId OR ( PortalId IS NULL AND @PortalId IS NULL ) ) AND P.IndexId >= @PageLowerBound AND P.IndexId <= @PageUpperBound ORDER BY U.UserName END System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Invalid column name 'EnablePM'. Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Could not use view or function 'dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers' because of binding errors. Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Invalid column name 'EnablePM'. Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Could not use view or function 'dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers' because of binding errors. Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Invalid column name 'EnablePM'. Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Could not use view or function 'dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers' because of binding errors. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteADOScript(String SQL) at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteScript(String Script, Boolean UseTransactions) CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.[Forum_Members_GetByEmail] @PortalId INT, @EmailToMatch NVARCHAR(256), @PageIndex INT, @PageSize INT AS BEGIN -- Set the page bounds DECLARE @PageLowerBound INT DECLARE @PageUpperBound INT SET @PageLowerBound = @PageSize * @PageIndex SET @PageUpperBound = @PageSize - 1 + @PageLowerBound -- Create a temp table TO store the select results CREATE TABLE #PageIndexForUsers ( IndexId INT IDENTITY(0, 1) NOT NULL, UserId INT ) -- Insert into our temp table IF ( @EmailToMatch IS NULL ) INSERT INTO #PageIndexForUsers ( UserId ) SELECT UserId FROM dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers WHERE Email IS NULL AND ( PortalId = @PortalId OR ( PortalId IS NULL AND @PortalId IS NULL ) ) ORDER BY Email ELSE INSERT INTO #PageIndexForUsers ( UserId ) SELECT UserId FROM dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers WHERE LOWER(Email) LIKE LOWER(@EmailToMatch) AND ( PortalId = @PortalId OR ( PortalId IS NULL AND @PortalId IS NULL ) ) ORDER BY Email SELECT U.[UserID], [PostCount], [EnableDisplayInMemberList], [EnableOnlineStatus], [EnablePM], [PortalID], [FirstName], [LastName], [Email], [Username], [PostCount], ( SELECT COUNT(UserID) FROM dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers ) AS TotalRecords FROM dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers U INNER JOIN #PageIndexForUsers P ON U.UserID = P.UserID WHERE ( PortalId = @PortalId OR ( PortalId IS NULL AND @PortalId IS NULL ) ) AND P.IndexId >= @PageLowerBound AND P.IndexId <= @PageUpperBound ORDER BY LOWER(U.Email) END System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Invalid column name 'EnablePM'. Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Could not use view or function 'dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers' because of binding errors. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteADOScript(String SQL) at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteScript(String Script, Boolean UseTransactions) CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.[Forum_Members_GetOnline] @PortalID INT AS SELECT U.[UserID], [PostCount], [EnableDisplayInMemberList], [EnableOnlineStatus], [EnablePM], U.[PortalID], [FirstName], [LastName], [Email], [Username], [PostCount], ( SELECT COUNT(UserID) FROM dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers ) AS TotalRecords FROM dbo.UsersOnline UO INNER JOIN dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers U ON UO.UserID = U.UserID WHERE U.PortalID = @PortalID System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Invalid column name 'EnablePM'. Invalid column name 'EnableDisplayInMemberList'. Could not use view or function 'dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers' because of binding errors. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteADOScript(String SQL) at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.ExecuteScript(String Script, Boolean UseTransactions) CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.[Forum_Members_GetByProfileProp] @PortalId INT, @PropertyName NVARCHAR(256), @PropertyValue NVARCHAR(256), @PageIndex INT, @PageSize INT AS BEGIN -- Set the page bounds DECLARE @PageLowerBound INT DECLARE @PageUpperBound INT SET @PageLowerBound = @PageSize * @PageIndex SET @PageUpperBound = @PageSize - 1 + @PageLowerBound -- Create a temp table TO store the select results CREATE TABLE #PageIndexForUsers ( IndexId INT IDENTITY(0, 1) NOT NULL, UserId INT ) -- Insert into our temp table INSERT INTO #PageIndexForUsers ( UserId ) SELECT U.UserId FROM dbo.ProfilePropertyDefinition P INNER JOIN dbo.UserProfile UP ON P.PropertyDefinitionID = UP.PropertyDefinitionID INNER JOIN dbo.Users U ON UP.UserID = U.UserID WHERE ( PropertyName = @PropertyName ) AND ( PropertyValue LIKE @PropertyValue OR PropertyText LIKE @PropertyValue ) AND ( P.Portalid = @PortalId OR ( P.PortalId IS NULL AND @PortalId IS NULL ) ) ORDER BY U.DisplayName SELECT U.[UserID], [PostCount], [EnableDisplayInMemberList], [EnableOnlineStatus], [EnablePM], [PortalID], [FirstName], [LastName], [Email], [Username], [PostCount], ( SELECT COUNT(UserID) FROM dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers ) AS TotalRecords FROM dbo.Forum_vw_ForumUsers U INNER JOIN #PageIndexForUsers P ON U.UserID = P.UserID WHERE ( PortalId = @PortalId OR ( PortalId IS NULL AND @PortalId IS NULL ) ) AND P.IndexId >= @PageLowerBound AND P.IndexId <= @PageUpperBound ORDER BY U.DisplayName END

You'll need to contact that module's creator. On the surface, it looks like the SQL script is trying to add a column to a table, but that named column already exists. The solution is really in their hands.

Here is my latest project...
// //CDC.js File Instructions // // Create a file on your server named 'cdc.js'. Copy the following JavaScript code and paste into that file. // This file should be included in all the syndicated pages on your site. // Please edit the mapping reference for each syndicated page. Enter your URL that maps to the corresponding CDC page. ////CDC.SyndicatedContent.addMapping('http://www.cdc.gov/stltpublichealth/didyouknow/index.html', 'http://sanilachealth.com/link_on_your_site.html', '_self');
//

// Syndication code for each page.

// Below is a list of code snippets that correspond to each of the syndicated pages you selected. You need to copy each code snippet into a page on your site. Please edit the reference to the cdc.js to make sure that each syndicated page on your site includes the cdc.js file.
<!-- Markup for page 'Did You Know from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support' -->
<div id="cdc_syndicated">
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://www.cdc.gov/jscript/presyndicate_v3.js"></script>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">CDC.SyndicatedContent.setRegistrationId('cs_1015');</script>
<!--<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://sanilachealth.com/ENTER PATH TO THE CDC.JS INCLUDE FILE HERE/cdc.js"></script>-->
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://t.cdc.gov/synd.aspx?js=1&catalogitemid=25508"></script>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://www.cdc.gov/jscript/postsyndicate_v3.js"></script>
<noscript>You need javascript enabled to view this content or go to <a href="http://t.cdc.gov/I67">http://t.cdc.gov/I67</a>.</noscript>
</div>

Getting this to work.. I changed the locations to the CDC.js file i uploaded to the portal root. When i save the changes, just get a blank page.
The location of the root is
dnn\Portals\0\ unless that is the problem

Back