DMC4 Countdown...

Awesome! Can't wait to see what the announcement is. I love DMC though I probably won't play 4 for a while if it is PS3 exclusive.

What ever happened to the PSP version of DMC? I just recently sold my PSP, but I was waiting for news of that game before letting it go. I guess it doesn't matter since Sony will release a PSP 2.0.

actually that was a rumor... sony said... "We currently have no plans to release another version of the PSP"

todlerix said:
hmm well DMC3 is on pc ><
Yea I understand that. I'm just saying the TGS trailer of DMC4 said PS3 Only.
Of course this could change down the line, but as of right now it's ps3 only. And I havent heard of anything regarding another platform.

Bad_Boy said:
Yea I understand that. I'm just saying the TGS trailer of DMC4 said PS3 Only.
Of course this could change down the line, but as of right now it's ps3 only. And I havent heard of anything regarding another platform.

why is dmc4 coming out in 7days if the console isnt out for a few months?

todlerix said:
why is dmc4 coming out in 7days if the console isnt out for a few months?
Who said its coming in 7 days? I think it will finally be new media in 7 days, maybe with a new trailer or some gameplay screenshots. This game probably wont come out till spring 07.

Bad_Boy said:
Who said its coming in 7 days? I think it will finally be new media in 7 days, maybe with a new trailer or some gameplay screenshots. This game probably wont come out till spring 07.

That's a worse reason for a countdown than "The Power of Three" was. : /

The game hasnt really been properly revealed yet, I don't see anything wrong with a count down. The game is actually supposed to look a little different from last year at TGS. DMC is a pretty big franchise, so I'm sure theres a lot of people anticipating what this countdown will reveal.

*yawn* countdowns, viral marketing, it is all getting old how about just coming out with a damned announcement already.

well they'll be showing this off at TGS presumably so thats what the countdown's for rite?

Erasmus354 said:
CGI, therefore is meaningless but for fans to wet themselves...

Actually, I wouldnt call it meaningless. Kobayashi has said that the TGS-05 trailer is the minimal you should expect from the final game of DMC4. Meaning it will look as good as that, or better. As far as for gameplay, it will be playable at TGS-06

Back