DIY -111C Cascade Cooling

OLD! Lardarse did some pretty slick work with that tho. And it looks pretty damn good for a cascade. Its xtreme cooling. Its not supposed to be "pretty". If do dont like the way it looks than dont comment on it unless YOU can build a better looking cascade.

z3r0- said:
OLD! Lardarse did some pretty slick work with that tho. And it looks pretty damn good for a cascade. Its xtreme cooling. Its not supposed to be "pretty". If do dont like the way it looks than dont comment on it unless YOU can build a better looking cascade.

Lardarse was never one for pretty work :p
and we go wayyyy back to when he did his first C block (in this forum)
and I dont think Ive ever seen an uglier waterblock :eek:
but it worked great first block with 3 hose connections
( was about the time I bought the second production Spir@l ever made from Fixitt)
Im happy to call his work downright ugly, it always was and probably always will be
he could care less what people think about how it looks as long as it works

a word to the wise, admonishing a moderator
especially one you dont now that well is a risky business :p

regarding the age of the project....
well there are all of 5 threads in this forum, as its brand new
and none of them are yours ;)

Awsome. That is the most beautiful ugly thing I've ever seen.
wink.gif
You gotta keep us posted with your final results with this. Every time I see a pic of your rig I think "mad scientist". Very nice indeed.

Its not mine, I just linked it

was done by Shamino/ Ji Kuang @ VR-zone.com
otherwise known as LardArse

my God, thats gotta be the nappiest lookin' setup these two eyes have ever seen.

I like the looks of my current 3.4Ghz P4 system in my black Shuttle SFF system instead. at least I think it looks good and doesnt look like something that you'd see on an episode of Mr. Wizard's World. (for those of you who remember that show...)

well I think the problem is that Lardarse lives in Singapore

which is all of one whole degree away from the equator
I think hes obsessed when it comes to cooling :p
Nothing a nice vacation in Alaska coundnt cure (temporarily)

:eek: :eek: Thats........ um....... I dunno............

That guy if fooking insane and aparently quite versed in cooling, pure ownage if I ever saw it :cool:

Back