Divinity: Original Sin II Out Now

monkeymagick

[H]News
The folks over at Belgian-based gamer developer Larian Studios have released the sequel to its award-winning Divinity Series after two years of development. The turn-based RPG takes place centuries after the first title and also includes multiplayer where three other players can take control of the companions to the main character. Multiplayer allows players to either play competitively or cooperatively by giving players freedom to sabotage their own parties. Available now on Steam or GOG.com for $44.99.

Join the adventure.

The eagerly anticipated sequel to the award-winning RPG. Gather your party. Master deep, tactical

Loved the first one. Haven't followed the early access of the second, but I will certainly be jumping into this when IU have more time.

I'm ignorant of this title. But I seen my friend pop on steam to play it - and then [H] it on the front page.

I've never played the original, but this looks awfully similar to Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights. Is that a fair comparison?
I know it's a PC game, but does it support gamepads by chance?

I've never played the original, but this looks awfully similar to Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights. Is that a fair comparison?
Well it's an RPG, so it's a similar type of game, but it's turn based combat.
It has full controller support, splitscreen coop, online coop etc.

It's like those games, but on steroids. Usually a few ways to complete quests. Kill a quest giver, sometimes there is another way to get the quest. You can kill just about anything and anyone. Playing an undead and the town's people scoff at you and won't interact, just kill the whole town.

It's pretty fun and a good buy. I really hope the voice overs do last and the campaign is long.

The first game was amazing. I just started playing the second it is starting off really well. They did a good job with the voice acting and story so far.

I'm ignorant of this title. But I seen my friend pop on steam to play it - and then [H] it on the front page.

I haven't played the 2nd, but the first game is great. Most of Larian's other titles are also RPGs, and they all have the word Divinity in them: Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity, Divinity II, Divinity: Dragon Commander, Divinity: Original Sin, Divinity: Original Sin 2.

The music in the games of theirs that I've played is great.

Every time I see Sin in a game title I think SIN, and get excited. Then I realize it's not about SIN. :(

Loved the first one, then the enhanced first one, so downloading this one now. I love the turn based combat and using the environment to augment spells.

Played 1-st original sin on ps 4 with my friend multiplayer co-op. I think that it's been best experience of coop gaming on ps4. 5+
Hope 2-nd is even better, but waiting for ps4 release.

Back