Divinity II : The Dragon Knight Saga $20 @ Steam

mtbush

2[H]4U
Seems like a pretty good deal at $20 and includes the remastered Ego Draconis and expansion Flames of Vengeance.
Promises over 60 hrs of gamplay, only downside looks like it has Securom DRM. There is a demo is you want to try it out, more here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/58540/

Yeah, remastered with expansion included. I don't know how Divinity 2 was, but I think DKS ranks in the top 3 or so of most underrated games. Beginning wasn't spectacular but got better and better as the game progressed.

I've played this. The production quality is a little on the low side, but its a great game if you can look past that.

Seems like reviews on metacritic are generally pretty good for this game. I wonder why there were only 9 professional reviews for it.

This game is a freaking STEAL at $20. I got a lot of gameplay out of it, and the quests are awesome.

Some of the most creative quests I've ever had in any game.

Update: The map is not centered for me, but the toolbar obviously is so it's still very playable in eyefinity.

OP here. This a GREAT game, it's probably the best RPG I've played in the past 2-3 years. If your on the fence, grab it! You won't regret it.

Back