Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC - August 13th 2013 (PC/PS3/360)

Anyone tried this yet? I restarted "The Knife of Dunwall" so I can seamlessly play these together.

It's good so far. Sorry to hear this is the last DLC. I really like this game.

Just picked up TKoD during the Summer sales....and on my 3rd playthrough of Corvo's campaign (went low chaos, high chaos....now going for 'Clean Hands', 'Ghost' and 'Shadow').

Very interested to see how TKoD goes and plan on picking up this DLC as well.

I love the game, but Knife of Dunwall started to get on my nerves a bit for repopulating areas with guards and generally just having too many guards around. Granted, the basic moment-to-moment gameplay is about dealing with guards in some capacity, but I wanted to see something a little fresher from the expansion.

Same deal here, or are there some new twists?

Last edited:
"The Brigmore Witches emerges as one of the finest examples of how to not only expand a blockbuster video game, but also of how to enrich and deepen one"...

9/10

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-08-13-dishonored-the-brigmore-witches-review

sounds really good...I wasn't as big of a fan of DisHonored as a lot of people on here and thought is was a bit overrated but maybe a 2nd playthrough along with this new DLC will make me appreciate it more

"The Brigmore Witches emerges as one of the finest examples of how to not only expand a blockbuster video game, but also of how to enrich and deepen one"...

9/10

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-08-13-dishonored-the-brigmore-witches-review

sounds really good...I wasn't as big of a fan of DisHonored as a lot of people on here and thought is was a bit overrated but maybe a 2nd playthrough along with this new DLC will make me appreciate it more

I thought the game was GREAT.. for the first few levels. I loved the atmosphere and everything about it, but playing a stealth character with few kills really becomes boring after a while. They had a ton of fun options on how to murder people in horribly gruesome ways, but fell flat on the stealth stuff after the first couple missions. The only ways to do stealth is either completely ignore guards, sleeping dart them, or choke them. Whoopee! Going on a rampage you could rewire traps, set your own traps, actually use one of the weapons your are carrying the whole game, jump on peoples faces, kill with rats, etc etc.

Although one of the most fun missions I had as stealth was at the party.

Back