DISCOVERY: NEW Radeon x800XT 256MB Cards for $40!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick26

n00b
Ok, First things first, no this is not a scam, no this is not an advertisment, and no I am not in any way connected to the company who is making this offer.

With that out of the way, let me tell you about this little site I found that is giving you a brand new ATi Radeon x800XT 256MB video card for just under $40 US;

First of all I will warn you that, while you don't need a lot of money to get your brand spankin new vid card, you DO need some patience...let me explain.

The site is able to send out these cards for next to nothing (did I mention with free priority shipping?) through the use of a list system. What happens is, a new customer joins the x800XT list by purchasing some cell phone booster accessory for a meager $37 or so, and within a day their name will be added to the bottom of the list. Now, the list for the Ati card has a length of 23 people, newest members added to the bottom. Once this list has reached the 23 person capacity, the person at the top will be immediately shipped their video card. They will then be removed from
the list, and everyone else will be bumped up a position.

As you can see, without a lot of traffic, this process can take some time, but it CAN be sped up in two ways:

1. REFERRER ID - When you sign up for the list, there is a form field for a Referrer ID which allows you enter the name of the person who referred you (duh) allowing you, and your referrer to move through the list faster. So I ask you this one favor, PLEASE enter me, William Dami (Exactly like that) as the Referrer ID, I will greatly appreciate it.

2. SPREAD THE WORD! The more people who join, the faster you will get your card, and you will get it even faster if the people you tell put your name in the Referrer ID field. So tell your friends, your family, your IM buddies, anyone!

So, the moment you've all been waiting for.....(drumroll please).......

http://www.itsfree2u.co.uk/x800xt.htm

And that's it. I hope that this post was not taken as spam by any admins or mods, and I hope everyone can see that If we all work together....we....ummm... can all get top-of-the-line video cards for dirt cheap!!!

P.S. Don't Forget the Referrer ID! Remember use my name, William Dami and I will forever be thankful!

maverick26 said:
Ok, First things first, no this is not a scam, no this is not an advertisment, and no I am not in any way connected to the company who is making this offer.

With that out of the way, let me tell you about this little site I found that is giving you a brand new ATi Radeon x800XT 256MB video card for just under $40 US;

First of all I will warn you that, while you don't need a lot of money to get your brand spankin new vid card, you DO need some patience...let me explain.

The site is able to send out these cards for next to nothing (did I mention with free priority shipping?) through the use of a list system. What happens is, a new customer joins the x800XT list by purchasing some cell phone booster accessory for a meager $37 or so, and within a day their name will be added to the bottom of the list. Now, the list for the Ati card has a length of 23 people, newest members added to the bottom. Once this list has reached the 23 person capacity, the person at the top will be immediately shipped their video card. They will then be removed from
the list, and everyone else will be bumped up a position.

As you can see, without a lot of traffic, this process can take some time, but it CAN be sped up in two ways:

1. REFERRER ID - When you sign up for the list, there is a form field for a Referrer ID which allows you enter the name of the person who referred you (duh) allowing you, and your referrer to move through the list faster. So I ask you this one favor, PLEASE enter me, William Dami (Exactly like that) as the Referrer ID, I will greatly appreciate it.

2. SPREAD THE WORD! The more people who join, the faster you will get your card, and you will get it even faster if the people you tell put your name in the Referrer ID field. So tell your friends, your family, your IM buddies, anyone!

So, the moment you've all been waiting for.....(drumroll please).......

http://www.itsfree2u.co.uk/x800xt.htm

And that's it. I hope that this post was not taken as spam by any admins or mods, and I hope everyone can see that If we all work together....we....ummm... can all get top-of-the-line video cards for dirt cheap!!!

P.S. Don't Forget the Referrer ID! Remember use my name, William Dami and I will forever be thankful!

Uh, no.

maverick26 said:

First of all I will warn you that, while you don't need a lot of money to get your brand spankin new vid card, you DO need some patience...let me explain. <clip> BSBS

!

Hey, are you the same guy that wanted me to help you get that money out of Nigeria? What ever happened to you, anyway. BTW, someone took all the money out of my checking account so if you need any more, I'll have to get a loan from my parents.

If this is not a scam (that you're a part of) and you actually BELIEVE you will get a X800XT for 40 dollars then I weep for the intelligence of mankind. :(

hahahhahahahahhahahahahahah

that is the dumbest scam i have ever read u have to think were stupid to do that....unless we actually want whatever cell phone thing they are offering.

you know what, he gave a name that sounds real, I think he's serious. This isn't allowed in these forums maverick, and unfortunatley its a scam. You are not going to get your card. Schemes like this get busted every day. Sorry :(

computerpro3 said:
you know what, he gave a name that sounds real, I think he's serious. This isn't allowed in these forums maverick, and unfortunatley its a scam. You are not going to get your card. Schemes like this get busted every day. Sorry :(
Serious? The cell phone booster things by themselves are a scam. :p

joemama said:
Serious? The cell phone booster things by themselves are a scam. :p

You mean the cell booster doesn't work? REALLY? It said it did on tv. Next you'll tell me the thing I stuck on the earpiece isn't shielding my brain from the microwaves.

And William, for a guy living in MA and born in April of 1966, you should know better than this kind of stuff, or posting your real name on a forum.

Edit II: I agree, this thread needs to fall. Post your additional sarcasm/stupid comments in edits so it doesn't get boosted back to top.

ya one of these send us 40.00 bucks and when your name gets to the top of the list you will receive a new card... something tells me your name will never make the top of the list lol.

Guys let's stop posting in this and let it fall off the radar since the mods aren't around to delete it...

^eMpTy^ said:
Guys let's stop posting in this and let it fall off the radar since the mods aren't around to delete it...

No, I tend to think the mods leave these threads up to weed out the dumb people. It is like the natural selection of the [H]ard world.

Thats a good possibility, like they leave the thread open until they get 5 people to join the scam, then ban the 5 people, delete the posts, and lure in 5 more. Darwinism at its best!

Oh my good God!!!! Why is this not locked? What pains me is to see that there are people that think they're accomplishing something by posting this BS on our forums. Good going maverick.....you've shown us all what kind of a person you really are, maybe next time you'll think a little ahead of time before you decide to expose yourself as such a naive person.

Good day to you sir.....everyone, keep this bumped up top, it'll get locked SOONER or later. :rolleyes:

im a little hesitent but my grandma and mom say its a good idea.

should i post my address, credit card, birthday, mothers maiden name , pets name here?
or should i IM you?

thank you,
rusty shackleford

joobjoob what are you NUTS.....

he does not need your address, credit card, birthday, mothers maiden name , pets name. All he needs is your SSN. Just send him that in a nice letter. :rolleyes:

Anyway, who wants to bet me that this is his only post.

oh good, see that ssn is so much faster, it can save you lots of having to fill out other forms.

this mexican restuarant i go to, they give me my meal for half off if i just pay with a check and write my SSN number in big letters on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back