Discount tools at student prices

koopaGG

2[H]4U
http://www.wyotool.com/

You don't have to submit proof of being a student at all. My friend went to that school and told me about the website, looks pretty good if you want a sander or a stud gun.

That's awesome. Kinda offtopic but what sander would you suggest I get to lap my cpu?

That's awesome. Kinda offtopic but what sander would you suggest I get to lap my cpu?

Sand paper. Any power sander would just be more difficult to control and would be very easy to take way too much off or slingshot your cpu across the room. Bad idea.

Good deals on tools if you want good quality ones. If you just need cheap then harbor freight or something is probably a bit cheaper.

HAHA... man that has got to be an "offtopic" joke... otherwise :( I'd wonder how you built a system that makes as much sense as the one in your sig :(

Site's kinda sparse in the content, they have a dent puller though :) I don't think I have the balls to do it.

Site's kinda sparse in the content, they have a dent puller though :) I don't think I have the balls to do it.

There is like...16 pages of dynabrade sanders. You just got to look but it is kind of limited in types of tools. Good deal if it has what you need though

Back