Dirty Rooms? Dyson V6 SV09 Absolute Cordless Vaccum $210 Shipped

lifanus

Gawd
Official Dyson Direct eBay Store deal... These retail for well over $430 new... On sale for $210 shipped (Refurb) Already over 2,400 units sold today...

I just ordered one... I have to pay FL sales tax (7%), but only comes up to $228 shipped.

6 Month Dyson Warranty. This is the top of the line Absolute V6 model (before replaced by V8 Absolute which have longer run time and a bit larger canister)

Should work great for both carpets and carpeted stairs as well has hard floors with 2 attachments included. 20min run time.

http://ebay.to/2kSgcTh

*CODE EXPIRED* Price went back up to $299

Last edited:
These are great for their convenience but they are terrible at picking up anything that isn't sitting directly on top of the carpet.

Considering, you can't buy replacement batteries when they go bad This is not a good deal, unless you are familiar with balancing your own LIPO packs. Might as well get the Hoover Air and be done with it

Considering, you can't buy replacement batteries when they go bad This is not a good deal, unless you are familiar with balancing your own LIPO packs. Might as well get the Hoover Air and be done with it

Apparently you can get genuine replacement battery pack on eBay at the moment.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dyson-V6-Ab...160182?hash=item1c7d4b21f6:g:f6gAAOSwcBhWYJMe

I use a Miele C3 for general clean and only gonna use Dyson for a few carpet pieces and stairs.. But yeah I think Dyson V6 is great for small space say a efficiency or 1/1 or a dorm room but not for larger house cleaning.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have hard floors and pets and you get pet hair "tumbleweeds" rolling around your house, this thing will be a revelation to you. I did not believe in the Dyson hype train, but I got tired of dragging out my upright to go around my house vacuuming up the many tiny piles of fur. I use this thing every single day, and it has been one of, if not the, best timesaver type things I've ever bought to improve my life. I paid about $250 for mine. If it died tomorrow and I could only find one to replace it for $400 I'd still buy one.

If you have hard floors and pets and you get pet hair "tumbleweeds" rolling around your house, this thing will be a revelation to you. I did not believe in the Dyson hype train, but I got tired of dragging out my upright to go around my house vacuuming up the many tiny piles of fur. I use this thing every single day, and it has been one of, if not the, best timesaver type things I've ever bought to improve my life. I paid about $250 for mine. If it died tomorrow and I could only find one to replace it for $400 I'd still buy one.

Yay! This is exactly why I bought it! Mine arrives in the next couple of days :)

Have one. Will hardly pick up dust. Awful. All plastic that will break if you barely touch something with it. No wonder it never looses suction, it doesn't have any.

These are great for their convenience but they are terrible at picking up anything that isn't sitting directly on top of the carpet.

Yeah, these don't look like they would have any real power compared to a full-sized upright.

Back