DiRT Rally 2.0 Announcement Trailer

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Today, Codemasters has announced the DiRT Rally 2.0 racing game. The game will feature events and championships in both a single player and a competitive online environment. There will be a Deluxe Edition with the first 2 seasons of post launch content included. Coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam on February 26, 2019.

You will need to rely on your instincts with the most immersive and truly focused off-road experience yet, including a new authentic handling model, tyre choice and surface deformation. Power your rally car through real-life off-road environments in New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA, with only your co-driver and instincts to guide you. Race on eight official circuits from the FIA World Rallycross championship, complete with licensed Supercars and support series.

Is there a definitive best racing game out right now? Something akin to when gran tourismo was just a blast tkk play? I keep getting these new racing games and put them down after a few days.

I don't think I've had fun with a DIRT game since 2 or 3. Same thing with GRID 2, couldn't stand it.

Prior to that, they let you drive like the biggest asshole humanly conceivable. And driving dirty as fuck was brutally effective.

I got Dirt Rally with a video card and thought I would like it. I think I played it 3-4 times is all.

Is there a definitive best racing game out right now? Something akin to when gran tourismo was just a blast tkk play? I keep getting these new racing games and put them down after a few days.

I've heard Forza was very GT like but I have never played it.

Never could get into Dirt. If only someone made a modern-day Rally 2000 Championship...

I think that Audi might need to be checked out. Backfires on WOT are probably not a good thing.

Dirt Rally is great, but you need a ton of practise, and don't even think about playing without a wheel setup.
I will get Dirt Rally 2 on day one, but I also hope to have a Fanatec DD1 by then too.

Never could get into Dirt. If only someone made a modern-day Rally 2000 Championship...
The problem for me with dirt was that servicing and the stages were nowhere near realistic. 3-4km specials? It felt more like rally cross than rally.

I got Dirt Rally with a video card and thought I would like it. I think I played it 3-4 times is all.

I've heard Forza was very GT like but I have never played it.

Well I just got Forza to check it out, Looks like it should be ~100gb installed, which I'm in the process of now. I'll let you know what I think.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy any type of racing game. In the last 3 years I'd have to say that I've put more time into mario kart on the wii u/Cemu and switch than anything else. I'll never get sick of learning courses and perfecting my lines.

Back