Directx Override App?

shawnmramsey

Limp Gawd
I could swear that I heard of a nice little app going around that many people have used to over ride many setting like the AA, and AF. When you can't seem to get the ATI or Nividia driver and\or the game to do it.

I don't know if it is just me but it seems that many of the games that I enable the setting on are not taking affect. I don't really see and AA in BFBC2, and no drop in frames.

Using system in my sig.

6950 unlocked.

Anyone know of this application or something close to it that would be cool? I was thinking about using Riva Tuner again, but thought maybe I can find an app with a simplified UI, as I am already using afterburner for my Ocing, and fan profiles.

D3DOverrider? It comes installed with Rivatuner. Allows triple buffering VSYNC on DirectX games.You can then disable ingame VSYNC and get it from the desktop and get like 10+ more FPS in game.

D3DOverrider? It comes installed with Rivatuner. Allows triple buffering VSYNC on DirectX games.You can then disable ingame VSYNC and get it from the desktop and get like 10+ more FPS in game.

Yes , thank you I just could not remember what it was called and could not look though the vast apps on my machine\the innternets. Would have installed Riva Tuner and fired it right up if i knew it was bundled in there, again thanks.

No prob, glad it was what you needed. D3DOverider is the best 3rd party app I've ever used for improving PC gaming performance. :cool:

Back