Directron CAD event and Giveaway

Directron

Limp Gawd
Hi Guys --

Just a heads up - today is Directron's bi-annual Customer Appreciation Day. There are two sides to that - A online event going on until Saturday and a in store event going on right now in the Houston show room (10402 Harwin Drive, Houston TX 77036) . If you are near Houston the event is going on til 3 and you can meet and talk with around 20 manufacturers including Asus, MSI, Intel, Microsoft and a bunch of others. Also there is free food and various giveaways.

Online there is an hourly drawing. Signup is at:

http://internal.directron.us/sale_event.php?event=cad1011

Basically there are 5 drawings for that and each will at least give away a i5 motherboard combo + various prizes. Details are listed on the page. Entry does sign you up for the newsletter however, be aware. [Entry by weekly newsletter signup or placing an order]. In general the odds on drawing are very good.
Last year the final pool was only around 2000 people and over 25 prizes went out.

For those near Houston there's a 4 page list of in store door busters available in store, and for those online there are around 117 deals available at:

http://www.directron.com/cuapsp.html

The online deals can be used in conjunction with the current hot deal coupon code: hardoct (2% off any order online).

There are several good deals in there. One maybe worth pointing out is the AMD 1100T for $188.99 Free Shipping + 2% off = $185.21 free shipping. That's one of the better you'll find for online shipping.

Very nice. I'll be browsing the deals during lunch. Thanks for the heads up!

Between this and the HardOCP events, I'm seeing reasons to move south...

First 4 winners picked in event. Next round ends at 1:45pm CST - next drawing is for

Logitech G5 Premium Laser Gaming Mouse
AMD Phenom II X6 1075T processor
Intel DZ68BC Motherboard + Intel I5-2400 processor Combo
Spidercable 6ft HDMI cables
Targus iPad case
Spidercable Pocket Speaker

Just won a Phenom II x6 CPU, i think this is the first time ever I won something online lol, thanks Directron!

i won last year, i have nothing i really need to buy currently though.

Was wanting Cpu+MB combo i5s, or the 1090T Phenom. But at the very least was hoping to get the remove controlled helicopter thing, because I would never buy it for myself but it'd be cool to mess with.

Didn't win anything this time, 1-2 years back won a laptop power adapter thing with multiple connection types. Never have found a use for it.

Back