dinovo edge quality what happened?

jcmuse

Limp Gawd
I have a dinovo edge thats like 4 yrs old and its great. Recently i bought a second one and it sucks! its like a different keyboard build quality wise.
Anyone else notice this?

I hope its just a fluke.......... if my dinovo edge ever takes a crap i'm buying a second one. No other keyboard is in its class that i have found, but at 150+ dollars its not cheap.

What is different about it? the keys? material?

yeah, the keys feel different. They seem to have a more matte finish now whereas my old logitech has smooth keys. They also feel cheaper. Also, the trackpad buttons feel cheaper.
Also, this is technically my 3rd, since on the 2nd one i bought the right click didn't work so i returned it.
In addition, the tracking on the trackpad seems wonky at times.
Not sure WTF the deal is. if you still have your original i dont think you have to worry about it dieing. its built very well. The battery is not replaceable but mine still gets incredible battery life 4 yrs later.

If either one of you guys are looking for the first version I have one that I never opened Bought it at Target about 2 years ago with another keyboard,the first Logitech wave keyboard. I've been using the wave and still have the diNovo Edge in the box "un-open" in my storage unit.
pst me if your looking..
Dark

Last edited:
Back