Dino D-Day out, anyone get it?

I played the early demo when it first came out.

It was interesting, but not "worth $20 interesting", imo.

Yeah the concept was so different I am genuinely intrigued for the gameplay factor of eating allies as a nazi dinosaur.

I hate WWII games...but I have a fetish for dinosaurs...I might have to try this one out...

I hate WWII games...but I have a fetish for dinosaurs...I might have to try this one out...
A fetish? Well... wow. You sound like an interesting friend, or story person. I can only imagine what the bed room is like. LOL

Haha I can't get over the absurdity of this title... I burst out laughing when I read it's description on steam.

I like it :D don't see much originality anymore and it looks pretty fun, I just might have to grab it :D

I played it when it was a mod but it was pretty "Not ready". It looks ok now but Im just not interested until I see a demo.

I usually like games that are so bad it makes them good in a hilarious way, but this is too much. It just looks so...bad...

The only thing that looked hilarious and fun to me was killing people by throwing goats at them with a dinosaur.

I think that they seriously handicapped themselves by not releasing a demo, the concept sounds really cool but alot of people who might like the current version got the old undone-much worse looking beta version in their heads(including me).
Also I don't see any reviews in gaming sites, they should have sent review copies to get some publicity and hype going on.

Edit: btw, the steam forums are always good for you http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1091

Last edited:
I watched a few gameplay videos and it looked like a typical home brew mod for HL2. Def. not something that should cost $20 imo.

I think that they seriously handicapped themselves by not releasing a demo, the concept sounds really cool but alot of people who might like the current version got the old undone-much worse looking beta version in their heads(including me).
Also I don't see any reviews in gaming sites, they should have sent review copies to get some publicity and hype going on.

Edit: btw, the steam forums are always good for you http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1091

Not finding much on youtube either

I was interested when I first saw it on steam, but then I watched a few gameplay videos and was "meh" about it. I might buy it down the track.

I was interested when I first saw it on steam, but then I watched a few gameplay videos and was "meh" about it. I might buy it down the track.

Careful a lot of the gameplay vids are beta

Saw a compilation of youtube vids(pulled from some post on the steamforums). Looks like Natural Selection but not as interesting on the dino side.

Seems like some people are enjoying it. One guy said he'd recommend it, but not for $20. I think a $10 release would've been better. I might get it when it's $5 on sale since it doesn't seem bad and it is an interesting idea.

Similar to Natural Selection? Hopefully someone with gameplay experience can maybe elaborate. Would be interested since Natural Selection 2 has no real release date as far as I know.

so originality equates to the same old formula but throw dinosaurs in tired old gameplay these days?

w9MAc.png

That's the second or third time I've seen that 4chan post. Still really hilarious.

Back