Digital River ISO Downloads Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

svet-am

Supreme [H]ardness
I need to download an ISO for Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) and I just went to use the normal Digital River download URL I have only to find that things have switched from a direct URL to a login-in click-through thing.

Granted, it's been a while since I've done this so this might be *ancient* news but it was news to me.

Anyone know where I can download the ISO I need? I have valid keys, I just want to test something in Home Premium.

Been gone for some time now, there are sources however and checksums taken from the MSDN support site to verify them, here's one that I've used frequently with various languages available - make sure you get the right one so you're not wasting his or your bandwidth (first two letters are the language with "en" meaning English, of course, you can figure out the rest easily):

http://mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/

And if you're using an ad-blocker of any kind, disable it before visiting - there's no bad intent but the guy is using an incredible amount of bandwidth to host that stuff and it's not free so every little bit helps keep it alive.

thanks, guys. after posting, I found the corenoc site so I've got what I need now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back