Digital Artwerk - August Wallpaper/WinMod Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperion

[H]ard|Gawd
Hear ye [H]ard|Members!

It would appear as if the "Themed Desktop" concept was not as great an idea as I had
anticipated, however, we will try it one more time, incase it needed some "breathing time".

The new theme for August is: Hardness.

The options are abundant, anything from stone to steel ... let your imagination and
creativity loose on this one.

Again, participation is not mandatory to post, however if you DO participate, please
indicate your intent somewhere in your post, pehaps something like: "My submission".

As for the July submissions ... I'm talking to some of the Admins/Mods about helping
with the adjudication, you know, gotta keep it fair! ;)

Acceptable Use Policy (Please do not abuse this privelege.)
1. Post only images (or links to them) of wallpapers and/or shell enhancements.
2. Please minimise discussion about the wallpaper/mods, and strive for '1 post 1 pic'.

Have fun! ;)

This was my desktop:

augustdesktop.jpg

Now I have this image as my desktop:

dscf2485.jpg

Managed to snag that pic the other night during a lightning storm before it started raining too.

8-3-04.PNG

Need a better Litestep theme with color options =/

Litestep - simplicity
Winamp 5 - Venus
Rainmeter - Custom thing I threw togther on the bottom, silverdisk in the top-left
Rainlendar - Custom thing I did to match this
StyleXP - topic
Trillian - Sapphire Grey
Wallpaper - SimpleDigitalv151-5
Cursor (not pictured) - Premium

Post #7 is quite interesting. [H]ard to beat a wet chick on your desktop for sure. They all look great btw; you guys are way beyond my meager skills.

Since I'm an Admin here I'm going to excuse myself from any official participation and leave it for others. However If I was going to enter this would be my submission for this round. :)

Hyperion said:
The new theme for August is: Hardness.

If it's for August, and we just had QuakeCon here in August, then here's my shot to cover both August and [H]ard. :)

qchwws_dt.jpg

My submission.

Sorry the resolution isn't one of a desktop wall paper. I designed it to be a PolyGFX skin for my laptop.

Ewww, Grungy!

skull2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back