Diehard Nexus/Pixel user goes 12 Pro Max

Zorachus

[H]F Junkie
And if the iPhone 13 Pro rumors are true, it'll be really good. With the 120hz Pro Motion Display and supposedly smaller notch by 1/3rd, and potentially thumbprint scanner in power button.

And iOS 15 rumored to add a Always on Display type feature and revised better Widgets and new Control Center and updated better Notifications.

All of this might keep me with the iPhone awhile.

Commander Shepard

Supreme [H]ardness
And if the iPhone 13 Pro rumors are true, it'll be really good. With the 120hz Pro Motion Display and supposedly smaller notch by 1/3rd, and potentially thumbprint scanner in power button.

And iOS 15 rumored to add a Always on Display type feature and revised better Widgets and new Control Center and updated better Notifications.

All of this might keep me with the iPhone awhile.
Fingerprint scanner and better notifications will get me back on an iPhone. I agree with your post about iOS and Android being a lot more alike than different now.

Zorachus

[H]F Junkie
Fingerprint scanner and better notifications will get me back on an iPhone. I agree with your post about iOS and Android being a lot more alike than different now.

Agreed.

It's weird to even say but Android almost seems like it's getting a little bit iOS'ish sort of. Never thought I'd say that.

Supersnake

Gawd
"Pixel fans rejoice: This could be your dream machine".

That's not what your readers are posting in your Comments section.

I don't think Android Authority expected this kind of reaction once people read that it may have a curved screen.
Link

Zorachus

[H]F Junkie
"Pixel fans rejoice: This could be your dream machine".

That's not what your readers are posting in your Comments section.

I don't think Android Authority expected this kind of reaction once people read that it may have a curved screen.
Link

Curved screen and I'm out. One thing I love about my 12 Pro Max is the flat screen with squares edges.

I'm tempted to switch out for the 13 Pro Max, that hardware will be another beast with the A15 processor, bigger batteries, 120hz screen, reduced notch, rumored thumbprint scanner in front display which will be supplied by Samsung, new improved camera and more flush with the back of the phone.

I'm shockingly becoming a fan.

Aurelius

2[H]4U
Curved screen and I'm out. One thing I love about my 12 Pro Max is the flat screen with squares edges.

I'm tempted to switch out for the 13 Pro Max, that hardware will be another beast with the A15 processor, bigger batteries, 120hz screen, reduced notch, rumored thumbprint scanner in front display which will be supplied by Samsung, new improved camera and more flush with the back of the phone.

I'm shockingly becoming a fan.
Not counting on an in-display fingerprint reader (I'd want more corroborating evidence), but at the least it sounds like an improved Face ID is in the cards. Just in time for people who no longer need to wear masks.