Did not receive item as described.

Status
Not open for further replies.

toonaddict

n00b
I initiated a purchase from seller Carl224 for his MSI z87 gd65 motherboard for $75 and when I got the item it was instead the MSI z87 g45 board (inferior capacitors, fewer mosfets, no pwr/reset/oc genie button). I informed him of this and he apologized profusely for the mistake. He said in lieu of the mistake he would give me the mouse he had for sale here (razer abyssyus $25) for free. My last attempt to acquire the mouse failed because he says his grandfather died later the same day we spoke.
Do I have definitive proof that he is scamming me? No. But I also do not have the time or patience to play tag with him so I am going to simply leave it at this---
If you have/receive any more complaints about the seller Carl224 then I would ask that you take whatever steps you deem necessary. But, if you don't receive or have no complaints on him then please disregard this post and chalk it up as merely bad luck for me.
I just recently joined this site specifically to purchase the motherboard he had for sale as I have bought items from other similar sites and ebay with good results.
Thank you.

Toon, my grandfather did pass away. I apologized for selling the wrong board (the box said z87-gd65, which I can take a picture of) - I stated that I will give the mouse for free for my own wrong doing just like i've stated. I texted you stating give me a few days.

Is there that little dignity in humanity today ?

Ill close this since it seems as if its going to be worked out. Either party can send me a PM if they feel they need to add additional info to this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back