Did I just get hacked?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew_e1

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello,

Something just happened to me that has never happened before...

I was talking to a friend on skype and I was actually helping him with some stuff so he was sharing his desktop, suddenly windows gives me a pop up that the system is running slow :S... So it switched to windows 7 basic.... I didn't pay much attention to it and kept with my business...

Then, I get a pop up from the recyclin bin telling me if im sure that I want to delete 17 files... Im like........wtf and click no....

THEN, my mouse starts skipping around the screen, mostly going to the right and it appears to automatically start right clicking... I moved it to my screen on the left (eyefinity system) and it would skip as in "teleport" slowly to the right, while right clicking...

I turned off my dinovo edge keyboard cause sometimes it likes to freak out but it still kept doing it. Then a min later it stopped.

What the hell happened here? was I being remote controlled? I just formatted last week and have win 7 up to date, with microsoft security essentials and windows firewall on.

I haven't installed anything new :S

What do you guys think happened???

I'm getting really paranoid!

Thanks!

lot of warez places its a head game to get you to click on the wrong thing.takes pratis to know how to play that game but hemmm

what anti virus and anti spy-ware software are you running ?

I'm getting really paranoid!
i know the fealing

you want fun try this,

exaple

*.exe is 1000k
exe stops working now the exe is 1036k
so replace exe with a clean exe,wait 5 min and it changes back to 1036k

lol that's all way fun,freaking exe munchers ,lost like 300 exe once long ago cus of some garbage like that.
that was fun........ not

lot of warez places its a head game to get you to click on the wrong thing.takes pratis to know how to play that game but hemmm

what anti virus and anti spy-ware software are you running ?

i know the fealing

you want fun try this,

exaple

*.exe is 1000k
exe stops working now the exe is 1036k
so replace exe with a clean exe,wait 5 min and it changes back to 1036k

lol that's all way fun,freaking exe munchers ,lost like 300 exe once long ago cus of some garbage like that.
that was fun........ not

wh...what?!

code injector virus \ program exe eater virus
were talking like 10 years ago if it isn't 15.
anyways .:rolleyes:

whats your anti virus \ anti spyware apps atm ?

don't do that wtf get a real anti virus software

download a real anti virus imho then uninstall that micro$oft trash

I doubt there was some type of VNC installed on your machine. Although skype does have that option to remotely control the other parties system. Make sure MSE is up to date, and run it through a quick scan. Maybe clearing temp files wouldn't do you any harm (ccleaner is awesome for this). Do you have the MS UAC disabled?

And I dunno wtf denominative_vomit is talking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back