Dictionary Definition of "Sheeple"

Some truths can't be disputed, hence the dictionary.

Without getting into trouble with the Vatican, the sheeple term can apply to a whole lot of different corporate or social loyal followers.

Pop culture seems to be the beacon that is controlled by Hollywood and MSM.

Also sheeple seem to be incapable of thinking for them selves. They WANT to be herded along.

This really isn't fair to sheep. Sheep can be sheared for wool, or eaten when they get too old. Your average Mac aficionado is hairless with very little meat on their bones. There's next to nothing you can do with them once they've outlived their usefulness designing vinyl album covers for local emo bands.

This really isn't fair to sheep. Sheep can be sheared for wool, or eaten when they get too old. Your average Mac aficionado is hairless with very little meat on their bones. There's next to nothing you can do with them once they've outlived their usefulness designing vinyl album covers for local emo bands.

Can we be friends?

Some truths can't be disputed, hence the dictionary.

Without getting into trouble with the Vatican, the sheeple term can apply to a whole lot of different corporate or social loyal followers.

Pop culture seems to be the beacon that is controlled by Hollywood and MSM.

Also sheeple seem to be incapable of thinking for them selves. They WANT to be herded along.
Did someone say BACON! Oh, no you didn't. Thanks for getting me all worked up.

I always think of this comic:

anQqce8.jpg

"The Cult of Sheeple... nope, sorry, just doesn't have the same ring as The Cult of Mac does, scrap it and get back to work." :D

Not so, Kyle.

The example of how one might use the word sheeple has nothing do do with what Webster thinks.

Remember when Apple was up to its neck in failure about 15 years or so ago, then started handing out free Apple logo stickers for everyone to slap on their cars, Trapper Keepers, and locker doors?

That right there cemented their status as a sheeple magnet.

Last edited:
Remember when Apple was up to its neck in failing about 15 years or so ago, then started handing out free Apple logo stickers for everyone to slap in their cars, Trapper Keepers, and locker doors?

That right there cemented their status as a sheeple magnet.

I even pull off my dealer logo from any car ive owned. Not a billboard unless someone is going to pay me for that space, i don't advertise for free. :D

What i find amusing is that an Apple computer is a PC, so the title of this thread is flawed in it's intent, this would make this site the Vatican for Apple PCs too.

I've been registered here long before I was an Apple user and it never ceases to amaze that Apple hate is still strong. Even the Windows people I work with constantly chide me. All of us Apple users could give two shit what you are using. It's kind of pathetic... no, not kind of, it is pathetic. It's like the UFC fighter that constantly talks smack only to get owned. Probably was talking smack because he or she knew they couldn't actually back anything up in the ring.

I got to tell you, in all the Apple channels, discussions, reddits, forums, ect... we never talk about Windows... we don't discuss non-Apple PCs, why? Because we do not care what people use and often we are Windows users too. I just don't get it. If I have the income to build a windows box for gaming, purchase a macbook for programming, why am I a "sheople"?

Android is a hopelessly fragmented OS with a terrible UI and UX, that's not just an opinion but a proven fact easily googled. (not to mention carrier bloatware)

Frankly, to continue to retort about Apple only shows weakness on your part...

What i find amusing is that an Apple computer is a PC, so the title of this thread is flawed in it's intent, this would make this site the Vatican for Apple PCs too.

I've been registered here long before I was an Apple user and it never ceases to amaze that Apple hate is still strong. Even the Windows people I work with constantly chide me. All of us Apple users could give two shit what you are using. It's kind of pathetic... no, not kind of, it is pathetic. It's like the UFC fighter that constantly talks smack only to get owned. Probably was talking smack because he or she knew they couldn't actually back anything up in the ring.

I got to tell you, in all the Apple channels, discussions, reddits, forums, ect... we never talk about Windows... we don't discuss non-Apple PCs, why? Because we do not care what people use and often we are Windows users too. I just don't get it. If I have the income to build a windows box for gaming, purchase a macbook for programming, why am I a "sheople"?

Android is a hopelessly fragmented OS with a terrible UI and UX, that's not just an opinion but a proven fact easily googled. (not to mention carrier bloatware)

People are moving opposite of the hipster thing now. Instead of being cool because you like something different, now if you like something you have to make everyone else like it too.

So many need validation in their lives, wish they could just be happy instead.

I had to put this through Google translate....all your post showed was "Baaaaaa" over and over again.

You said things

As an aside, I have nothing personally against Apple users....

But coming to a website like this and expecting fair quarter as a Mac user is like going to Sturgis on a Vespa and explaining how the good gas mileage it gets more than makes up for it's lack of style to a group of bikers....leave your dignity at the door and understand that what is about to happen may not be fair, but was avoidable :)

The example of how one might use the word sheeple has nothing do do with what Webster thinks.
Well if you want to get technical, Webster-Merriam is not even a living entity so it does not have the ability to think.

As an aside, I have nothing personally against Apple users....

But coming to a website like this and expecting fair quarter as a Mac user is like going to Sturgis on a Vespa and explaining how the good gas mileage it gets more than makes up for it's lack of style to a group of bikers....leave your dignity at the door and understand that what is about to happen may not be fair, but was avoidable :)

I don't know what you mean by "coming to a website like this"... it's represented Apple for quite some years now...https://hardforum.com/forums/apple-products.74/

Speaking of, you joined 5 months ago, which i have nothing personal against, but I think stating "a website like this" might be a bit presumptuous on your part :p

P.s.(I've been banned from here at least 5 times in the past near 20 years, Kyle has watched me grow from a miserable Troll to only a slightly less objectionable Mac users xD)

I don't know what you mean by "coming to a website like this"... it's represented Apple for quite some years now...https://hardforum.com/forums/apple-products.74/

Speaking of, you joined 5 months ago, which i have nothing personal against, but I think stating "a website like this" might be a bit presumptuous on your part :p

P.s.(I've been banned from here at least 5 times in the past near 20 years, Kyle has watched me grow from a miserable Troll to only a slightly less objectionable Mac users xD)

Longtime lurker and my forgot my old username and e-mail info from 15 years ago....but more referring to the inherent uncustomizable, un-overclockable nature of the Mac does not lend itself to much love among a group of PC overclocking and customizing enthusiasts. It'd be like me taking my Subaru to a muscle car convention...I mean, I like my Subaru, and I value it's capabilities....but I'm going to get made fun of by the guy with the 900hp small block.

*Escape Velocity was the shit back in the day, though

Apple's debuted a battery case

Is it just me or should this say:

Apple has debuted a battery case.

I could see this being functional if Apple was a nation and people from the nation of Apple were called "Apples".
Since most Apple users are from another planet this might as well be true.

You forgot them being vegetarians with a "meat is murder" sticker right next to the Hillary 2016 sticker on their Prius.

Back