Dickie's cheap clothes - redneckgamers rejoice! [~50-75% clearance]

Dickie's has some nice clearance prices on clothes - most items are down to $10, lots of sizes available too. Pants, cargo shorts, shirts, & some shiny ANSI stuff too :cool:

link to clearance:
http://www.dickies.com/product/view...opBys=true&FOLDER::folder_id=2534374302024387

can't beat a pair of cargo shorts for $11.50 shipped :) who would've thought, for the mere price of 2 Little Caesars larges you don't have to walk around in your underwear (or worse) any longer ! :D

*judging from my order, it appears to be Free Shipping - but I don't see any statements specifically stating "Free Shipping"* :rolleyes:

Yea, now I can buy some obcenely tight pants! :D

I do have to admit that thats a nice price on the coveralls.

I do have to admit that thats a nice price on the coveralls.

$18, Heck yeah :) At the end of last year they had a big inventory clearance & I grabbed a thick/heavy full-length coverall suit, it's awesome! Was normally $100 got it for $20 IIRC, made working on my car in 30F weather actually fun! [aside from hands going numb] :p
Can't wait to get a chance to try it out for snowmobiling hehehe

Unfortunately the short-sleeve ones listed aren't in my size, otherwise I'd snag a set
Heh, for the fun of it I got one of the "security" shirts for potential use as a Halloween costume :cool:

When they did the clearance at Christmas last year I got a huge 3x coat for $15.00. I think I might have to sell it to a large person because I will never wear this behemoth.

YES thank you OP, i need some new shorts! dickies is one of my favorite brands, their stuff is built tough as nails

$18, Heck yeah :) At the end of last year they had a big inventory clearance & I grabbed a thick/heavy full-length coverall suit, it's awesome! Was normally $100 got it for $20 IIRC, made working on my car in 30F weather actually fun! [aside from hands going numb] :p
Can't wait to get a chance to try it out for snowmobiling hehehe

Unfortunately the short-sleeve ones listed aren't in my size, otherwise I'd snag a set
Heh, for the fun of it I got one of the "security" shirts for potential use as a Halloween costume :cool:

Well I have the Carhartt heavy bib and a couple of jackets but a nice thin set of coveralls would be nice for the summer for those dirty occasions. Some of the shirts look nice too. I may pick one up.

YESSSSS! Thank you!!!!!
I was so gonna buy Dickie pants this Monday to be honest, I need some for work. I have been using a pair of black pants for about 4 years, twice a week, and they are still alive. The color is a little faded, but that's normal after so long. I love Dickie pants, they freaking last forever.

Yay!:D

I bought stuff about a year ago when they had another clearance. Good service and very well built clothes.

I absolutely hate spending money on clothes (I'd rather be buying more electronics), but I really needed some new work shirts and shorts. Thanks.

I absolutely hate spending money on clothes (I'd rather be buying more electronics), but I really needed some new work shirts and shorts. Thanks.

Paw I hear you, I like spending time/money on clothes as much as going to the dentist, if we're lucky maybe they'll slip in a harddrive in a shirt pocket :)

i've 'updated' my order twice from dickies, every time i go back to the site i find something .... not exactly that i Need, but something that 'I might as well get' :p it looks like stuff is starting to sell out tho, and to some degree the sizes remaining are either Small or 4XL :eek:

*PS* Kioras Nice find on
"Make sure you use the promo code jul20 for 20% off the order over $100"

ordered me some cargo shorts and a polo shirt.

too bad none of the work pants were available in the right color/size for me.

i ordered a few items the last time this happened and was extremely pleased with the quality of the clothes and wished i had ordered more...

I have heard a lot about them. But doesnt the toughness make the clothes less soft because of this?

nah, their work pants i bought are extremely comfortable and are fairly soft.

too bad none of the work pants were available in the right color/size for me.

I had the same problem. They only had two pants in my size and one was day glow orange and the other olive green. Not exactly something I can wear to work. That tends to be the nature of clearance sales though.

In for two pairs of shorts, thanks op. Don't know what happened, but it declined my card...then accepted my Paypal,but had a java error and crashed...weird. Looks like it got authorized though. Hopefully, it goes though, need shorts.

Last time this deal was up I scored 6 pairs of work pants for under $45 shipped. :)

lol nice, 6 pairs should [basically] cover the whole week without any repeat-wears :)
To be perfectly honest, that many pants would easily get me thru a month w/no washes :p

Sweet. My oldest son likes dickies and my girls needed school uniforms.

Dickies hold up really well.

Got 6 uniform shirts, 1 shorts, 1 hoodie for just over 60 bucks.

Thanks!

Got two pairs of shorts and a shirt for $30. Got a jacket and a pair of pants when this was going on last winter.

Was going to get a zip-up hoodie too but the color I wanted went out of stock when I added it to my cart :(. Oh well.

Great, I wanted to order a few things and when I went to check out with my credit card I got some "Fraud Prevention" BS error. I tried paying with PayPal and got this error-

JSP_EXECUTION_FAILED

Update:

It turns out my order did go through.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, great deals.

I got myself up to $100 so I could use the 20% off "jul20" promo code.

All told it was 5 pairs of shorts and 5 shirts for ~$80 shipped.

i jumped on the last time this was offered. till havent wore many of the things i got. time to get some more.

i jumped on the last time this was offered. till havent wore many of the things i got. time to get some more.

lol it's about 50/50 for me. some stuff (shorts, coveralls, fleece) i've gotten a lot of use out of.
OTH, a couple things in 'camo-hunting' colors which looked ... ok online in pics, well in person is a different story; i believe they're in the basement closet somewhere for LOng-term storage ;)

Back