Diablo IV - The Real Official Thread

Cattle Decapitation's theme is the death of the planet through anthropogenic influence, so it would not be appropriate :cool:.

Yeah fuck all this shitty pop music, lets get back to being hype about the game!

The server slam was impressive I thought, but i can't help but get that old familiar feeling...The blizzard curse. Day 1 connection errors. Fingers crossed.

The server slam was impressive I thought, but i can't help but get that old familiar feeling...The blizzard curse. Day 1 connection errors. Fingers crossed.
They keep saying they're ready, but I'm sure we've heard that one before.

By the way, has anyone tried it out on a Linux box? I'm betting, like in the past, D4 doesn't support it, but wondered if anyone gave it a whirl.

Yup, looked. Not native support, but I'm betting Lutris, Proton/Wine would get a fella going.

Random thought while waiting......

Soneone posted a video showing how you can bypass Battle.net and launch D4 directly to the server. Might want to give it a try in case of backlog on Battle.net

Whatever you do, remember, someone needs to register the clan name ASAP. While names can be shared, clan names can't. And due to a worldwide release, rather than just servers, the good names are going to be taken quickly.
Lol, I forget how long after D3 started that a clan was started. Like a year after release or better. I wouldn't stress over it.

It's not a domain name

I'm gona try to get the clan made before work right now. Wasn't expecting the early release LOL

I'm rolling with whoever recommended something like [H] is Hell.....or whatever it allows me to use. It was really picky in beta what characters it allowed.

Whoever I'm able to get in right off the bat, I'll give all you guys rights to do pretty much everything so you all can run with it over night while I sit at my desk at work :(

Storm knocked out power for me so wasn't in until about 30 minutes after start and had to wait about five minutes in the queue.
Still a stuttering rubber banding mess for me.

Full armor cosmetics are $25. Seems in line with Path of Exile pricing, but that game is free...

I feel it should be mandatory to play Hardcore to be in the [H] clan, but that's just me...

Stuck at work, how is it everyone??
If you played the server slam then it's pretty much the same so far. Running smoothly, still short queues, looks good, is fun.
I feel it should be mandatory to play Hardcore to be in the [H] clan, but that's just me...
I started on [H]ardcore WT2, I'm just not going for the first 1,000 to level 50 or 100, whatever it is.

If you played the server slam then it's pretty much the same so far. Running smoothly, still short queues, looks good, is fun.

I started on [H]ardcore WT2, I'm just not going for the first 1,000 to level 50 or 100, whatever it is.
niceee

Oh the generations that swore they'd never turn into their parents. "Who the hell is Madonna? Paula Abdul? I can't believe Pepsi and Coke are going for these no names"
Even if you don't listen to pop music, Halsey has sold a shitload of records and isn't exactly some kind of recluse. BTS is one of the biggest artist in the world and their music has been in all sorts of shit. Was Blizzard supposed to get Poison or AC/DC or Pearl Jam or would Cattle Decapitation and the Insane Clown Posse be more appropriate?
Cattle Decapitation would be appropriate.
cow-hell.gif

Nice man, still have mine too.

Didn't get the Collectors Edition for Diablo IV because it didn't come with the game? (Morons). It'll be my first Diablo game since they offered CE's without purchasing it, and I'm a bit irritated by that.

Yup, that was stupid AF. Collector's Edition without the game? GTFO.

Cattle Decapitation's theme is the death of the planet through anthropogenic influence, so it would not be appropriate .

They should've went with Watain. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1685666628567.png

I'm off to work. If you need in the clan you might have to bug someone here to invite you til I get back.

Game is playing freaking great though. No stutters in town anymore with everything on ultra.

Sweet. It freezes right at the Blizzard logo and crashes. Rebooted. Up to date drivers, scanned and repaired, made sure it was opened up to the firewall. Same thing.

A rough start to get in, but plays great so far. Voices don't always match the dialog tho

Back