Diablo IV - The Real Official Thread

View attachment 573819

I just remembered I have these. The D2 box has been chilling in the basement for almost 23 years. Not sure where the discs are for D2 but I have an idea. D3 box is in my storage unit.
Nice man, still have mine too.

Didn't get the Collectors Edition for Diablo IV because it didn't come with the game? (Morons). It'll be my first Diablo game since they offered CE's without purchasing it, and I'm a bit irritated by that.

Don't really need to start a thread for it, someone just post the info in here.

I tried making one during the first beta for us, but it was glitching out saying HardForum was a banned word lol

Don't really need to start a thread for it, someone just post the info in here.

I tried making one during the first beta for us, but it was glitching out saying HardForum was a banned word lol
Oh you can create one in game cool could call it Jensen's Leather Jacket Club dept. [H]

I can create it for you guys if you want, I don't think there is much - if any - upkeep or maintenance to it.

What is the group consensus on the name? Comix' might be a bit too long lol

i briefly tried D4 during the open beta weekend or w/e they called it, there was a LOT of stuttering (not sure if it was shader comp or what.) is that still the case in the current build of the game?
I was getting connection hiccups that caused stutter the first two weekends. The server slam was smooth sailing. The first two weekends I was still using my 9900K, but I'm confident it was only due to the connection issues those weekends were having.
I can create it for you guys if you want, I don't think there is much - if any - upkeep or maintenance to it.

What is the group consensus on the name? Comix' might be a bit too long lol
I'd say use the brackets around the 'H' [H]ard|Forum, but it might get banned for "circumventing language filter." I don't get why the word "hard" is banned, anyway.

Whatever is used, I think "[H]" should be there to identify the brand.

[H]ellForum
[H]OCP|Forum

There is no maintenance to it. Check it to see if anyone wants in, set people up to do some functions, if they so desire, and game.

I think I'm going for a Rogue after watching all the Class videos. Sorcerer is my 2nd pick but just using Ice spells.

Nice man, still have mine too.

Didn't get the Collectors Edition for Diablo IV because it didn't come with the game? (Morons). It'll be my first Diablo game since they offered CE's without purchasing it, and I'm a bit irritated by that.

This is the first collectors edition in a long time from blizz I did not get, 110€ for the ce without game and 78€ shipping, that's nuts

This is the first collectors edition in a long time from blizz I did not get, 110€ for the ce without game and 78€ shipping, that's nuts
That's just the cost these days to be a collector. You know inflation, shortages, blatant gouging, etc.

The "big surprise" is a collaboration between Halsey and a member from Korean boy band BTS. Considering the choice of music Blizzard have been using for their trailers, I'd say they are really tone deaf.

https://twitter.com/RodFergusson/status/1664276478316650496
1685631000476.png

Some kind of pop artist, I don't know. I just recognized the name because it's one of those artists the media likes to drool all over. Same with BTS.
Maybe this is for their younger contingent? I'm guessing anyone over 30 doesn't know or care about those 2.

I never play HC in any game. I want that power to end that character, not some filthy algorithm.

Who the fuck is halsey?
She's a modern pop artist, a little darker than most pop from when we were younger. I actually enjoy her music quite a bit. Her latest album was produced by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross two of my absolute favorite modern composers.

I have no idea who the other dude is or what BTS is and I've yet to hear any of those Asian pop bands that hasn't made me want to stab myself in the ears with a screw driver so this should be at the very least, interesting.

Oh the generations that swore they'd never turn into their parents. "Who the hell is Madonna? Paula Abdul? I can't believe Pepsi and Coke are going for these no names"
Even if you don't listen to pop music, Halsey has sold a shitload of records and isn't exactly some kind of recluse. BTS is one of the biggest artist in the world and their music has been in all sorts of shit. Was Blizzard supposed to get Poison or AC/DC or Pearl Jam or would Cattle Decapitation and the Insane Clown Posse be more appropriate?

Back