Diablo IV - The Real Official Thread

wait.

I'm on a 3070 and 5800X3D on a 1440@144. What am I looking at here for performance?
3070/5800x/1440p as well

Just turn textures down to high instead of ultra. I cap my framerate to 100 for long-term play to reduce heat & power, but really had no issues whatsoever. With the 3D you'll have improved .1/1% lows, too, and I already didn't have any issues. You'll be perfectly fine

3070/5800x/1440p as well

Just turn textures down to high instead of ultra. I cap my framerate to 100 for long-term play to reduce heat & power, but really had no issues whatsoever. With the 3D you'll have improved .1/1% lows, too, and I already didn't have any issues. You'll be perfectly fine
The high res texture pack is an optional download, too. It was enabled by default with the betas, so make sure you uncheck it before confirming download.

The high res texture pack is an optional download, too. It was enabled by default with the betas, so make sure you uncheck it before confirming download.
I plan on a GPU upgrade at some point so I'm downloading them anyway. I'll still have textures on high, of course

wait.

I'm on a 3070 and 5800X3D on a 1440@144. What am I looking at here for performance?
3060 Ti 1440p ultra preset + DLSS quality + high res assets. Many places over 144 fps. I capped at 141.
If I remember correctly it will dip below 100 in heavy fights.
Also, I might've turned off dynamic, soft shadows, and/or distortion.

WOW 84 GiG was worried it would be over 100 the thing is Sekiro Shadows die twice is 14.00 GIgs for comparison.

Reactions: t1k
like this
Preload complete. My body is ready.

Actually though, I'm kind of done binging arpg's. I just want to savor and digest this game at my leisure.
After binging the most recent season of D2R.....yeah same here. I just wanna enjoy the art style and meander about exploring for awhile.

I guess all the hours to get a Grief and Enigma in D2R was fun though lol

Also, super specific and weird thing I'm going to do. When Diablo 2 came out, the album Mer de Noms by A Perfect Circle also was out and I remember playing it on repeat while playing. The music somehow blended perfect. Gonna give that a whirl again

Reactions: t1k
like this
Some new announcement coming tonight.

ab9a35rmq73b1.jpg

It's worth mentioning that you can crank the render resolution through the roof if you have the hardware. If you're pulling a zillion FPS and your monitor can only display 60-120, you might as well shoot for the moon. On the demo I was at 200%.

It's worth mentioning that you can crank the render resolution through the roof if you have the hardware. If you're pulling a zillion FPS and your monitor can only display 60-120, you might as well shoot for the moon. On the demo I was at 200%.
If you have an Nvidia GPU, use DLDSR first.

DLAA is better if you have a NVIDIA card.

I might actually be excited to get this game going. I got it preloading on the lappy so I can sneak away from the house on occasion.
Dogsofjune#1252 shall soon to be sending demons to hell.

Except we are going to hell, so is it more of a time-out? Or to a more hellier hell? Like a Walmart in the projects at night, or perhaps a less/more heated section?

Preload is 84.40GB with the high resolution assets, so a little bigger compared to the beta.

70 euros and then battlepass nonsense. Wtf is this?

Is BP pay to win?
Search the thread or Google it. The battle pass has been detailed but there are no p2w elements.

Also, gaming is cheaper now than it's ever been especially for how huge these games can be.

i briefly tried D4 during the open beta weekend or w/e they called it, there was a LOT of stuttering (not sure if it was shader comp or what.) is that still the case in the current build of the game?

i briefly tried D4 during the open beta weekend or w/e they called it, there was a LOT of stuttering (not sure if it was shader comp or what.) is that still the case in the current build of the game?
Stuttering was all but absent during the server slam for me. Only had a rubberbanding issue once

Back