Diablo Immortal Alpha Is Out in Australia and the First Impressions Are Positive

erek

[H]F Junkie
"Diablo Immortal will be free-to-play with optional in-app purchases. We plan on supporting Diablo Immortal with a constant cadence of free content, including new gear, features, classes, stories, and areas to explore. We also want to make sure every purchase feels fair and is guided by a clear set of values that place an emphasis on the player experience for all players.

First and foremost of these values is gameplay first. Core mechanics are designed to be fun first, and purchases should never circumvent Diablo’s core gameplay – killing demons and getting gear! There should also be a pathway to earn most things you can pay for. And critically important is that the only way to acquire gear is by playing the game.

Second, we want to provide purchase options that feel worthwhile and deepen your engagement and enjoyment of the game, and where possible the enjoyment of other players as well. Purchases should not detract from your gameplay experience.

Third, purchases should feel like a bonus, and entirely optional to enjoy Immortal. The core Diablo Immortal game experience will always be free, and you should be able to enjoy the game for hours on end whether or not you choose to spend money."

https://wccftech.com/diablo-immortal-alpha-is-out-in-australia-and-first-impressions-are-positive/

I might actually play it, IF blustacks will work with it.

That way I can play it on a monitor instead of a fucking phone and break my neck.

The Diablo 2.5 idea is interesting. But if its not free or if it has any walls set up to make people pay money, there's no way I'm paying for it.

Either set a price for it, or don't bother telling me its "Free".

So... Diablo III on mobile phones? Why was this not a thing 6 years ago when D3 was still popular?

If it works with a controller and ATV i might use it as a time waster at my gf's apartment. But gaming on a phone sucks.

If it works with a controller and ATV i might use it as a time waster at my gf's apartment. But gaming on a phone sucks.
Use Bluestacks. Its an Android emulator, you can play it on your TV or PC monitor...hopefully.

Back