Diablo III: Reaper of Souls PC - $20 @ Best Buy

When this was released, I told myself I wouldn't spend $40 on it and $20 would be my price point for purchasing... I'll have to check local stock. I haven't played Loot 2.0 yet.

When this was released, I told myself I wouldn't spend $40 on it and $20 would be my price point for purchasing... I'll have to check local stock. I haven't played Loot 2.0 yet.

Stock up on "Legacy Gear", which is anything before Loot 2.0, that has Magic Find. After Loot 2.0, you will not find any items, other than a Nagelring and Cain's set that has a Magic Find boost.

Stock up on "Legacy Gear", which is anything before Loot 2.0, that has Magic Find. After Loot 2.0, you will not find any items, other than a Nagelring and Cain's set that has a Magic Find boost.

You can't, the base game has loot 2.0 in it now even if you don't purchase RoS.

Is there an increased legendary drop rate with RoS?

Is there an increased legendary drop rate with RoS?

Yup! I didn't like the game too much at the initial release, Leg drop rate was pretty awful, then stacked on top of that the Leg's themself were terrible for the most part.

The game got SO much better in RoS, I would like just a bit more content though, haven't tried the ladders or new Rifts.

You can't, the base game has loot 2.0 in it now even if you don't purchase RoS.

Didn't realize that. I play on PS3, and with the vanilla version, I could get items that had Magic Find. Since I got UEE, no more items...didn't realize it until last night. I had been holding off putting much better gear on my crusader due to the gear having magic find (I had stashed some gear I got running around with my barbarian).

I thought it was solely due to UEE/Ros, but apparently I am wrong.

I thought RoS was a bit expensive for an expansion at first, but it is totally worth it. Big changes to the game, in a good way. I wouldn't even bother keeping legacy magic find items, the drop rate is so much higher you don't need it.

I picked it up at this price. Haven't played yet but it seems like it should be worth the $20.

I saw this and knew I would be passing directly by a Best Buy in Houston, so I stopped in. Took me a few minutes to find the 6-foot-long PC gaming section with almost no games on the shelf.... RoS was not one of them.

So then when I get to the office I decide to see if any of the other Best Buys (about 4 of them all around me) have it. Well.... as far as I can tell, NONE of the Best Buys on the south to southwest side of Houston has it. lol

worm

Saying online they don't have it any of the stores near me either, and there are more than a few.

You can price match it at Target with the ad, did that a couple days ago. I had zero luck with the tiny PC sections at a couple Best Buys around here as well.

I saw a few people mention you can possibly get it price matched at Wal Mart too.

I thought RoS was a bit expensive for an expansion at first, but it is totally worth it. Big changes to the game, in a good way. I wouldn't even bother keeping legacy magic find items, the drop rate is so much higher you don't need it.

I'm irritated that it took a $20 expansion to make the game what it should have been, but it really is 100x better than it was at release. MF gear is completely unnecessary with loot 2.0, especially now that patch 2.1 is out. It rains legendary/set items. I got RoS for $24 from some Russian CD key site months ago, and it was well worth it.

The new fixes from Loot 2.0 and 2.1 are totally independent of RoS, though.

Do I need the original to play RoS? I saw that for 20 at best buy too. I know online it costs 30 or so.

Totally worth it if you even have a inkling of playing D3 again, expands the game nicely. The changes they've made since the D3 release have been very positive, IMO.

I was able to pick up the base d3 but RoS is sold out everywhere. guess online Ill go.

For anyone picking up this, the HOCP is pretty active since the 2.1 patch launched. Just search for it in the Communities panel of the game.

Seems like they didn't have any in stock within a 50 mile radius from my location. I was able to randomly place an order and have one shipped to myself (3.99 shipping).

Looks like you can now get it shipped, but the price is back up to $40.

Did they add WASD control to the game yet, or does it still uses that shitty RTS-control in an action game?

anyone know where I can get a copy of 3 base for 20? I bought a copy for myself not knowing my wife would want to play too.

The near universal praise for RoS in contrast to the near universal hatred of Diablo 3 when it was released (and when I played it) is .... interesting to say the least.

Back