Diablo III Community

I requested to join. Jeremiah. I think it's Jeremiah#1710, but I don't know how to check with the new D3 interface...

I don't have that may in-game friends, hit me up with some requests

The community has much more, you are probably looking at the clan. There are separate searches.

On a related note, since I will be celebrating the lent season I won't be around much for the next 40 days. I'll probably promote a few more officers to cover invites and so forth.

I'll be back more once easter hits.

I'm only on for a bit in the evening. I will promote a few others to get the clan going.

I'm really digging everyone linking what they find, lets me know what's possible and gets the gears grinding on builds. :D

eightysecond #1173

add me please, I should be on tonight around 8pm EST

I'd like to start a new character since I'm just getting back into it after the new patch was released. Been about 4 months off.

I'm in grinding all the time. Playing pub games, mostly T1 or T2. If anyone ever wants to join one of my games, feel free. Jeremiah in game. (it's either #1710 or #1810, I dunno).

Who's HexonSun? We got to play a little together last night.

Good question, I think other than the OP he's the only one that actually friended me from the community group. :p

EDIT: Looks like it's mtbush from looking up a few posts.

I don't have a level 60 character yet so I can't run with most of you, but I'm up to 40 something so I'm getting there. The 50% EXP boost helps, and I've been running with another friend with some EXP boosting gear.

Good question, I think other than the OP he's the only one that actually friended me from the community group. :p

EDIT: Looks like it's mtbush from looking up a few posts.

I don't have a level 60 character yet so I can't run with most of you, but I'm up to 40 something so I'm getting there. The 50% EXP boost helps, and I've been running with another friend with some EXP boosting gear.
same, ha.

shoot me an invite

MadHadeler#1179

Getting back into things, haven't played since launch but I'm liking what I'm seeing. Please add me!

Add me please as well. Been playing non-stop since loot 2.0. It really has the d2 crack feeling again!

Moomanpoo#1426

Anyone who needs to be power leveled or something, pm me or message me in-game. My username is deluded in-game.

Getting tired of farming runs with very little to show for it.

Add me please as well. Been playing non-stop since loot 2.0. It really has the d2 crack feeling again!

Moomanpoo#1426

I would say: Don't try to farm. Instead, reset your quests and just try to "level". I think you might be surprised how often your get Legendaries.... unless of course you're talking about Key-farming, and that is another bag of worms entirely.

Sorry for slow moving on approvals. Taking a break from heavy gaming during lent, but I try to log in somewhat often.

Is everyone just joining the guild and not the community. I usually only see 2-5 people when I'm on at night.

I'm in the community chat whenever I log in. People don't seem so eager to play in groups, either :\

I'm in the community chat whenever I log in. People don't seem so eager to play in groups, either :\

I've been on a fair bit since being added, but for the most part I've been leveling up the classes I hadn't played previously. Taking advantage of the extra 50% speed. Not ideal for group play unless someone else is doing the same.

I've been on a fair bit since being added, but for the most part I've been leveling up the classes I hadn't played previously. Taking advantage of the extra 50% speed. Not ideal for group play unless someone else is doing the same.

Bingo. Just leveling and grinding for new improved equipment.

Also, some of the characters that have open games are not as advanced as some of the characters i have. Jumping in kinda kills the playability for them. Its no fun when a paragon 100+ plus jumps into your game an you just barely got above lvl 60.

But holler at someone if that's what you are into. Hopefully they have a matching type of character and can help grind for some goodies

I put in a request to join. It will be from Harkamus or Harkamsu. I forget.

Hey guys i just joined this morning. Shoot me a message in game if you wanna party up or even power level.

I usually grind Torment IV. Name is Zakarian (not sure what name it uses in the clan message)

Back