Diablo III Community

clayton006

[H]ard|Gawd
I'd like to start one for [H] and was curious if anyone wanted to run it with me or do this officially in some capacity. I think it would be great to have one to facilitate discussion and help each other out.

I'm adding my Ventrilo information for our group. I've only got a 20 user allotment, but I can upgrade that if we go past. And I'll take some donations as well LOL.

I'll post the vent info in game as a community message (and on the clan if I am able to).

Last edited:
I've set up an in-game community under HardOCP. Please feel free to request an invite to it. Looking for some active members.

You should throw a post in the "gaming community" sub-forum too, its a woefully underused one.

Cool, I may not be playing a lot tonight, but I'll be logged in to approve requests and so forth. Any member can invite someone as well. Also looking for more officers to approve requests and news updates and so forth.

I'll jump in on this as well...I'll update with my Diablo name thing when I get a chance (at work now).

EDIT: Apparently I am MavericK#11778

Requested membership to community.

Last edited:
Cool, just added MavericK96, not sure why I didn't see the community invite in the game....

Yeah I dunno, it said "pending request" when I went to join, but then it only joined when you invited me in-game.

I've added a few of you as friends, just accept if you want and then I'll invite you to the community. I think I've seen a few invites out there.

I got in. I wish it would automatically just add all the character's I have instead of just the guy I was using at the time. Oh well.

Type in "HardOCP", should work...worked for me first try. Make sure the capital letters are correct.

Don't forget, you have to rejoin the community chat channel when you log back in otherwise it will leave you out of it.

okay i signed up and there is a guild chat i have discovered. I think shift+o is what brings it up for a hot key option.

I couldn't find it at first either then i realized there are two different searches. Make sure you are searching communities and not clans.

Ah yes, didn't think people would be searching for a clan since I put community at the top forum. Then again, there is some work to be done with the interface and way things work with communities at the moment.

Back