Diablo 3 skill question

Nebell

2[H]4U
I used to play D3 a lot on PC and I know it well, but while PS4 version works fine, the new interface is quite confusing for a PC player.

Anyway, I have been trying to find out where I can see which type of damage a skill is. For example "physical", "cold", "fire" etc but I can't seem to find it in the interface.
It's a bit frustrating considering I have legendaries that give bonus damage to physical skills, but can't figure out which runes give me that type of damage.

You have to read the descriptions of the skills and runes in your skill selection menu to figure it out. The skill will typically say it deals a certain amount of damage as physical, for example, and the rune will say something like "...damage turns into Cold."

You have to read the descriptions of the skills and runes in your skill selection menu to figure it out. The skill will typically say it deals a certain amount of damage as physical, for example, and the rune will say something like "...damage turns into Cold."

But it doesn't always give that description :/
I could google it, but it makes no sense why it isn't included in game when there are items with damage boost.

But it doesn't always give that description :/
I could google it, but it makes no sense why it isn't included in game when there are items with damage boost.
I feel you. I never liked the UI on the console versions.

Back