Diablo 3 Screenshot Thread v2

My crappy wizard. I'm in Hell Act 1 right now. Not going well with elite mobs and stuff. Normal mobs are okay at the moment.

d3-toon.png

Actually, you can just hit printscrn. This folder holds the screenshots.

%user%\Documents\Diablo III\Screenshots

OMG! :eek: That's some insane DPS! What level is that character?

qft

Holy shitballs man, I was excited to get over 1700 dps just yesterday. I've been eyeing a new pair of bows on the AH though, so hopefully I'll be able to crank up the number in short order....

qft

Holy shitballs man, I was excited to get over 1700 dps just yesterday. I've been eyeing a new pair of bows on the AH though, so hopefully I'll be able to crank up the number in short order....

To be fair, it is artificially inflated by the Sharpshooter passive. Basically, the passive raises your crit chance every second you don't crit. When you crit, your crit chance returns to its normal value and begins going up again. Your crit chance is calculated in your damage number, so you can actually watch the damage go up on your character screen as Sharpshooter raises your crit chance. If you're just sitting there taking a screenshot, it's likely going to show your damage as if you had a 100% crit chance.

To be fair, it is artificially inflated by the Sharpshooter passive. Basically, the passive raises your crit chance every second you don't crit. When you crit, your crit chance returns to its normal value and begins going up again. Your crit chance is calculated in your damage number, so you can actually watch the damage go up on your character screen as Sharpshooter raises your crit chance. If you're just sitting there taking a screenshot, it's likely going to show your damage as if you had a 100% crit chance.

Okay but that shot was taken outside the game from the character profile screen. Are you saying the effects would stay on there after he's logged out?

I keep forgetting to take a picture of my 21 Monk. She is nothing special right now but I am having fun in mid ACT II (just killed Maghda). The DH looks pretty cool but I have always run melee classes in whatever game I have played. But thinking I might give this a try (jumping on the bandwagon)!!

Same, Act II NM. Some AH work has really started to ramp up the damage recently. Went from <1000 to over 2k. Lvl 46 as well. btw...
Diablo%20III%202012-05-24%2023-58-28-66.jpg

Here's my Monk after having just finished it on Normal. I tried to keep it to only in-game drops but I bitched out and bought the shoulders from the AH :D

DiabloIII2012-05-25screenshot.jpg

Broke down and finally bought the game yesterday.
Here's my monk after killing normal diablo.
Screenshot000-1.jpg

Bosses pretty much melted. Have defensives bound to 1234, only dps abilities on right/left click. Onward to nightmare.

Purchased this game on impluse and Im not disapointed one bit.
This game is awesome!

Purchased it today at 8:30 PM and its now 2:50 AM and just we finished the
1st ACT and ran some quest for the 2nd Act.
I have 2 friends that play this alot , if any of you guys are interested in joining me
for some private matches check out this thread for info..http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1695713
Long weekend looking to do some hard gaming!

My Wizard at level 50.

Currently at Act IV Nightmare. I'm really enjoying this game.

Also, I had no idea a Monk was so fun to play, he'll be my secondary character from now on. I love his moves.

Screenshot000-2.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished nightmare on my monk. Full damage set.
dpssetafternm-1.jpg

Afraid I might be doing it wrong. I see other screenshots of lower level characters with higher dps.
Got through it mostly stacking dex. But Act 3 elite/champion packs were destroying me, so I put aside a vitality stack set. Dps is a lot worse, but 22k hp unbuffed, 24k buffed seemed to help me survive.
tankset22khp.jpg

Just rolled a Demon Hunter. I'm enjoying him as he slowly gears and levels up. Took an action shot.

Amnxe.jpg

Started farming components of "THE" staff of whimiscality. Got a sweet helm off the ah/
Diablo%20III%202012-05-31%2000-20-23-08.jpg

Just finished Hell. Here's after killing Diablo on co-op, then solo after upgrades.
Screenshot007.jpg

I'm current playing Hell difficulty and the elite mobs are dropping me like a bad habit! :(

2d815z5.jpg

Here's my DH prior to 1.03, I actually hit 183k DPS with Sharpshooter, somewhere north of 85k without. I cleared through all of inferno a while ago, I parted all his gear out on the AH before the patch.
5lq921.jpg

And I might as well update now that I started inferno.
Yea, zombie dogs became useless.
Diablo%20III%202012-06-24%2019-59-07-24.jpg

Here's my WD. Just got to Hell Act 4 this morning.
d3-wd-lv60-hell-act4.jpg

Pretty much my strategy is let the pets take aggro for the mob. Drop Grasp of the Undead (falling corspes) on top of them, throw in a Corpse Spider Queen, and then shoot poison darts into the mob. If stuff gets close I hit up Siphon. I need to play around with some of the other skills though.

[V]ad[H]atte(r);1038868588 said:
Here's my DH prior to 1.03, I actually hit 183k DPS with Sharpshooter, somewhere north of 85k without. I cleared through all of inferno a while ago, I parted all his gear out on the AH before the patch.
5lq921.jpg

Those stats are amazing. How much did that gear sell for at the AH?

wd-7-9-12.jpg

29k HP, all res between 400-500 atm...

I was playing with a friend and his friend last night. The friend of a friend said I was the freakiest WD he ever saw. XD I think the helm makes her look like a Beholder.

Changed my WD build up a bit. Mostly for taking on elites in Inferno. My tactic, let the Gargantuan (he can stun) take aggro first, run up close, hit Grasp of Dead - Unbreakable Grasp (80% slow), hit Rain Dance (for massive mana regen), spam the shit out of zombie bears (massive dmg but eats mana), hit spirit walk (invulnerability) when needed and a passive will enter it automatically when I take dmg that would kill so I get like 6 sec of invulnerability, last resort chug a health potion and hope I make it. It seems to work most of the time. Wallers kinda mess up that tactic but whatever.

A friend has been helping me with items occasionally. I can farm Act 1 Inferno with a little difficulty but act 2 is rape...

Last edited:
[V]ad[H]atte(r);1038868588 said:
5lq921.jpg

wd-7-9-12.jpg

29k HP, all res between 400-500 atm...

I was playing with a friend and his friend last night. The friend of a friend said I was the freakiest WD he ever saw. XD I think the helm makes her look like a Beholder.

Changed my WD build up a bit. Mostly for taking on elites in Inferno. My tactic, let the Gargantuan (he can stun) take aggro first, run up close, hit Grasp of Dead - Unbreakable Grasp (80% slow), hit Rain Dance (for massive mana regen), spam the shit out of zombie bears (massive dmg but eats mana), hit spirit walk (invulnerability) when needed and a passive will enter it automatically when I take dmg that would kill so I get like 6 sec of invulnerability, last resort chug a health potion and hope I make it. It seems to work most of the time. Wallers kinda mess up that tactic but whatever.

A friend has been helping me with items occasionally. I can farm Act 1 Inferno with a little difficulty but act 2 is rape...

two of the coolest looking characters I've come across, nice job.

Back