Diablo 3 - Inferno Butcher Run Group?

That's_Corporate

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey [H]omies,

I'm a tanking monk looking for some serious DPS'ers to do some Butcher runs with.
Anyone down for some loot farming?!

Sure, PM me. I have a lot of level 60 friends, I should be level 60 today shortly. So Most likely this weekend or tomorrow/Fri would be best for me. Also, what time zone are you?

I have a lvl 60 Demon Hunter with about 40k dps (yes, with sharpshooter) and 30k life.

I need more loot.

My DPS is only around 24K with DH :( and HP around 20k :( , can you guys teach me what items and stats to get? I'm still confused about inferno builds.

if you guys don't wanna post your battle tag in this thread, just PM it to me and i'll set something up with everyone

I think I am Shantarr#1309

67k DPS wizard, last I checked.

edit: i got your invite Mr. Sneaky!

Last edited:
My DPS is only around 24K with DH :( and HP around 20k :( , can you guys teach me what items and stats to get? I'm still confused about inferno builds.

I have tried to stack my dexterity (most important), my critical hit damage percentage, and my vitality.

In inferno though, you will get one hit by almost everything even with 30k health. The enemies aren't that hard to kill, if you can avoid being hit.

Back