Diablo 3 Guest Pass

Would love a guest pass if anyone still has one. Would like to see if my pc can handle D3.

I'd really like to test this game before purchasing.....guest key for a member in Asia (me) will bring good fortune upon your life ;)

I have a few Diablo 3 guest passes available, but would like to trade one for a DOTA 2 beta invite. Please PM if you have any available.

Have some guest passes available. PM me for one. You need to be 3+ years with Limp Gawd status or more.

Paypal, CC, and Money Order accepted. That last bit was a joke. :)

UPDATE: I have given away all of my Guest Passes to the first 2 people who pm'ed me. They are as follows:

zoobaby

DaedalusHelios

Please be considerate of others and do not ask for another Guest Pass if you have already received one.

Last edited:
YHPM....big karma sent your way in lieu of Paypal ;)

EDIT: Another member gave me one, so I am all good. Thanks though.

Last edited:
Diablo noobie here looking to try it out first since I'm not familiar with the genre.

EDIT: Got a code! Thanks to iTravis.

Last edited:
I'd like to try the game as well if anyone has a guest pass left. Thanks

Crap I missed this

Edit : yay found one

Last edited:
Above is already claimed. Thanks for posting it up, though!

...To the turds who keep grabbing and not posting up, let it be known the keys are taken when you grab them!

I have 1 more guest pass available. One of the people I gave it out to was gracious enough to not use it since he/she had received it from another source. Again, must be 3+ years and Limp Gawd status minimum.

I cant decide if I want to get this or not so if anyone has an extra key I would appreciate the opportunity to check it out.

Thank you.

My younger brother would like to try it out; Could somebody please send me a guest pass for him?

I believe I have three guest passes in the game I purchased. I for sure have two. I don't know who was all supplied above so please PM me if you're still wanting a guest pass. I'll be on later tonight to PM the keys out. I also prefer a long time board member versus a noobie (2+ years please).

EDIT - I have 3 PM's in my mailbox so mine should be taken. If anyone bails I will repost.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a pass to test out some hardware, I can PP a few bucks to someone for it.

Hello guys! I would love to get my hands on a guest pass if you happen to have one still, since i'm considering buying the game, but I'm not sure how is my machine going to handle it. I know that you guys are really generous and probably have given most passes away, but still if you got one PM me :) Cheers!

Update: still looking for 1 ;)

Last edited:
I have 3, PM me.
Update:All gone, you guys are fast lol

Last edited:
Back