Diablo 3 Guest Pass Giveaway thread

Would really appreciate a key from a fellow [H] member! :D

Many of my friends have the game and want me to buy it. Sadly all of them bought a digital copy with no guest passes so I have no way to try it on my own without one.

steam is irrelevant in this case. You only need a Battle.net account to download the game client. In order to actually play, you need either the full retail key, or a guest pass that lets you play the first act. This is the "DEMO Mode", which is supposed to be locked to a "Guest Pass" for the first 30 days, and allegedly opens up after that to not needing a key for this limited play mode.

I just looked in the box and i have 3 guest pass to give away.

First person to send me a pm can have all 3 to do what they want with.

send 'em over and i'll hand out the other two.

/spreads the love...

i really want to try it out before buying it. been searching for one since the 15th. thanks in advance!

I would really enjoy a guest pass, PLEASE.

I'll even trade a Starcraft 2 account for a Diablo 3 account etc.

looking for a pass if I end up buying the game will re-distribute my passes here of course.

Hi guys, I would like to beg on my knees and ask you for a spare D3 GP code. My CE is on its way to me, but still I have to wait for a whole week (as European who ordered it from Ebay, since in my country, there are all D3's sold out till June. If you would send me a message with this code, I would return you two when my game arrives, or I would make here some giveaway for nice people. Thank you very much! OddOwl

If anyone has a guest pass still, I'd like to get in on the game tonight since a buddy of mine bought it and he's going to be playing with a couple of our other friends.

Don't see many being handed out, but it's worth a shot--anyone have a guest pass for my buddy? <3

I had a chance to play the game with the guest pass. But my experience was not great with my system config. I think its high time to upgrade my system.

I have two guest passes available. Please PM me and I will provide them on a first come, first served basis.

EDIT: All gone...

Last edited:
Also looking for a guest pass. Roommate has been playing and I'm interested in trying it out.

Thanks in advance,
-Stealth

Back