Diablo 3 Guest Pass Giveaway thread

I'll shoot you a guest-pass if my brain isn't fried from coding, later tonight, and you can make the judgement based on that. I'd really recommend not getting your hopes up though, I'm sure it'll run fine on the bare-bones settings, but when spell effects and a reasonable amount of enemies come on screen, you'll be in for a sh*t show.

Edit: Keep in mind as well, that your card is more than likely unsupported, and will possibly result in a black-screen/being unable to even launch the game. I've read there's some work-around out there, but even if that goes through, you'll still have to expect very, very shoddy performance. I wouldn't really attempt to play a game with such low performance, since it'll only tarnish the experience.

Please PM me when you have a guest pass. I will be away for a while now.
thanks

I'll throw my name into the hat I suppose, if anyone has one I'd appreciate it. Having never played a Diablo game, this is something i'd like to try before plunking down the cash.

If anyone would like to spare a guest pass to a poor bloke until payday I'd highly appreciate it. Been waiting for the game for years and when it's finally out I'm in a financial rut. Go figure. Thanks guys.

Looks like he isn't coming back, hasn't said anything in a while.

Just buy the game. It's worth it. You like to click to kill sh*t? You like physics and blood everywhere? You have friends that enjoy this type of gameplay as well? If you answered yes to even just one of these, buy it.

Because there is time difference of the region. I live in Hong Kong and the time when I posted was near 12 AM. I don't just sit around whole dawn waiting form someone to post on this forum. As I've already said, pure negative assumptions.

Last edited:
Because there is time difference of the region. Please use brain. I live in Hong Kong and the time when I posted was near 12 AM. I don't just sit around whole dawn waiting form someone to post on this forum.

Many of us here do! :eek::p:eek:

Sure some people may be sitting here for hours during the day and nigh, perfectly common I say...but also dawn?

Dawn is when I have my coffee IV's inserted to get me going!

I see you are in HK and relatively new here. Welcome, many of us are smart asses and sarcastic, try not to take anything too seriously. Especially with the time zones, we'll be drunk when you are on your first cup of coffee, and later you may be drunk while many of us are on our first cup of coffee.

Dawn is when I have my coffee IV's inserted to get me going!

I see you are in HK and relatively new here. Welcome, many of us are smart asses and sarcastic, try not to take anything too seriously. Especially with the time zones, we'll be drunk when you are on your first cup of coffee, and later you may be drunk while many of us are on our first cup of coffee.

Thank you for a warm welcome. I really appreciate it. I find it really unfortunate about the time zone difference... I will mostly be talking live with users who has been staying up really late or early, I guess...

Could somone kindly please PM me a working guest pass? I have no intention of purchasing this game without trying it. :mad:

Can someone help out a poor Clone? I need a guest pass pls PM me.
BTW I have a code for Blacklight Retribution if anybody wants it.

I have one first to PM me gets it.

EDIT: Took less than a minute for a response. Sorry it's gone.

Last edited:
I have 2 guess passes for [H] members that either have 500 posts or have been here over a 1 year

Way too many noobs signing up just looking for handouts that will never be heard from again and don't plan on contributing to the community.

Shoot me a PM if you meet the criteria above.

sent you a pm

Currently playing PoE was curious to see how this stacks up in comparison if anyone has a spare key I'd appreciate it.

I'm interested in a guest pass as well. I was let down by SC2 and haven't been convinced by reviews and available media if I'll like D3 enough to drop $60 on it. I'm also curious to see how it runs on my laptop before I buy.

Interested in giving it a shot. Never played either of the first two so interested to see what's so good about it that people are willing to overlook the DRM business.

I recevied the key and registered successfully.
downloading the game now. will post again after playing.

thanks

Back