Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

I couldn't care less about the leaderboards, but I do enjoy seeing the alerts on the first day when people are the first to reach achievements and such.

Got all the Staff of Herding ingredients before getting an Ancient Puzzle Ring :(. I'm trying to save my Forgotten Souls for node #21, but I have been trying the reforge recipe in the cube for any I get over 300. Also gambling with Kadala and upgrading the yellows I get. Still no luck. I have around 30 or so regular Puzzle Rings at this point...

Got all the Staff of Herding ingredients before getting an Ancient Puzzle Ring :(. I'm trying to save my Forgotten Souls for node #21, but I have been trying the reforge recipe in the cube for any I get over 300. Also gambling with Kadala and upgrading the yellows I get. Still no luck. I have around 30 or so regular Puzzle Rings at this point...
You're going to need 6 primals for the final unlock. If you do nothing but gamble rings, you should get an ancient puzzle ring long before you get the necessary primals. At worst, you're missing a few quality of life features. But don't bother reforging, as a recipe afterwards requires 300 Forgotten Souls.

You're going to need 6 primals for the final unlock. If you do nothing but gamble rings, you should get an ancient puzzle ring long before you get the necessary primals. At worst, you're missing a few quality of life features. But don't bother reforging, as a recipe afterwards requires 300 Forgotten Souls.
Ja, I said I'm keeping my Souls above 300. Any excess above that goes toward a reforging attempt. I already have two of the potion nodes unlocked, so I need 3 more primals for the last one. All the primals that have dropped for me so far have been useless, anyway.

Back