Diablo 2 + Expansion $4.91 | Starcraft Battlechest $4.91 or $6.29

Sweet, ordered it for $3.56. Saved $1.35 from a year ago. Definitely worth a years wait to go down in price! Well actually I used to play Titan Quest on my PC and now I have a Mac, so not many games to chose from (other than bootcamp).

I actually found them after I posted. It was because the original link was so old. If you browse their site for the same thing they come up :)

I bit, at $4 how could you not? I just hope it remains legit but I honestly don't see how. Too good to be true :(

===EDIT===

Works :) Had my keys within 10 mins as well and both registered at blizzard :)

Last edited:
I'll bite on this shortly. Last year I rebought D2/LOD because I missed it, digital crack that it is, and then shortly lost the key for the main game. Now I've needed to reinstall, but refuse to pay for the game again. I've been meaning to get a digital key for a long time.

Also, the new blizzard online userspace is a godsend for this stuff.

Another satisfied customer. I got the a SC + SC:BW Key and it came up on Blizzard store for SC:Anthology. Works fine.

Sweet deal.

This is really awesome cause I lost my discs years ago.

In for D2 and LOD

it's 5.30 now, but that's still a hot deal

and kudos to Blizzard for the client DL

I got the SC battle chest from mmo1st. It took them around 9 hours to email me the keys, but I got them, was able to register them on battle.net, and downloaded and played the game online. I found it odd that it took so long for a digital delivery, but it was still faster and cheaper than anything else.

I bit, 2 years of my life I spent playing this game on the PvP Bracket with my Barbarian. 1.10 changed all of that for me. I haven't really played since, but I have heard they changed a lot for the good.

I bit, 2 years of my life I spent playing this game on the PvP Bracket with my Barbarian. 1.10 changed all of that for me. I haven't really played since, but I have heard they changed a lot for the good.

Already got my Keys, and registered them :)...

QUICK!

I would not buy those steam accounts, or at least open a new steam account just for those keys.

picked up diablo2 + expansion, along with warcraft 3 + expansion. cd-keys delivered within a few hours, worked a charm on battle.net. good deal.

My guess is that its not an automated system. There are, you know, actual people typing in the keys and emailing them, so sometimes if there's a guy there its instantaneous, otherwise wait a couple of hours, even overnight if it happens to be the weekend or something.

Has anyone actually downloaded the game?
I was able to register the CD keys on battle.net but keep getting this error, wtf
lolkv.jpg

ANyone else getting this?

They are a shady business I bet. Feel like what they have on the website is keys that were brute force over time.

Well my friend bit. And it worked for about a week, (I bought the D2 battlechest from long ago, and we started playing, since he bought it) Today he logged into, his cd key was being used by the user PWNED. So sounds like these keys are risky.

Anyone experienced key used by someone else issue buying CD key from g2buy? I bought d2+expansion from g2buy about a week ago and tried to log in yesterday and it says it is being used by someone else. I don't use any hacks and my pc had fresh install not too long ago with NOD32 antivirus and firewall. I took screenshot of who was on and checked Blizzard which I found out from their support site that either I have to send them physical CD or pay them $10 and still have current key active which means that bastard is still going to play it paid by me. Also the game was like $5 so it's cheaper to buy key again but I shouldn't have to since I already bought the key not to mention it could have been them who sold same key to 2 or more people accidently/intentionally. :(

Last edited:
Has anyone actually downloaded the game?
I was able to register the CD keys on battle.net but keep getting this error, wtf

ANyone else getting this?

Try disabling the P2P option under File>Options (or Settings...I'm not at my home right now). It might be having a hard time authenticating out through your firewall/router.

With regards to the keys being in use, that would really suck. I just bought one this past weekend for LoD, since I already have the retail version of D2. So far, it's been working fine, but I'd be really annoyed if somebody started using it on me.

Well, I sent email to G2BUY about my issue and they said they tested out my keys and it's only original D2 key so they sent me new D2 key. Not sure what happened but I'm happy since I got new key. Issue now is I have to reinstall it which is going to take long time.

use a d2 key re-filler rather than re-installing.

I won't bother giving details since I am sure everyone will cry "watch out for virus, keylogger, etc" but I have one I have been using for 5 years without problems. all you have to do is look.

I just purchased WC3 Battle Chest for $10.56. I recieved the keys in less than 2 minutes, literally. This place is on point, I merged and registered my keys on my battle.net account through their website, downloaded and installed the game. I also purchased Diablo 2 Battle Chest earlier in the week, also receiving my keys in less than 5 minutes total.

So far I spent less than $17 and have both battle chests, I already had SC Battle Chest or I would have bought that too.

WELL WORTH IT!

I bought this loooong time ago, and both keys work fine on Bnet to this day.

Downloads work fine.

I just ordered it.

Ordered at 2:41am, and received the keys at 2:50am.

Installed the game and played. Great buy, payed $8 for D2 and Ex.

Back