Diablo 2 + Expansion $4.91 | Starcraft Battlechest $4.91 or $6.29

Ok, just making sure cause i hear people gettign thier keys like 10 minutes later.

Definitely seems like a good deal for starcraft battlechest. Too bad I own both already.

Im still into Diablo2 so....:p Its so nice having multiple cdkeys to use. I did not get in on this deal, but I bought some on another site.

I bought diablo today and it worked like a charm

Great site and Great deals

Is it just me or did the price jump up to $5.45?

Still a good deal, just wondering.

my guess the reward sales by credits so when u get enough credits you can purchase things on the site for free.

Diablo II isn't an online only game is it. I need something for my laptop to kill time on trips. Internet access most times would not be available.
Also, can anyone tell me if when you download Diable II from Blizzard after getting the keys can your burn it to a CD or does it install on the machine you download to? thanks.

Diablo II isn't an online only game is it. I need something for my laptop to kill time on trips. Internet access most times would not be available.
Also, can anyone tell me if when you download Diable II from Blizzard after getting the keys can your burn it to a CD or does it install on the machine you download to? thanks.

There is a single play component. It is exactly like multiplayer, except you'll be playing by yourself.

The installer from Blizzards website straights up installs the game on the computer. No CD burning necessary.

Just an FYI about the keys.

The ones g2buy give you work fine if you install with a original CD, if you use the digital download on the blizzard site then you need to use the keys provided by blizzard.

woowoo!

It worked!

If you guys click on your account on the website and check your order status, they already post the CD key. I used a cd key changer app I found online - took all of two seconds to do.

now all they need is frozen throne key and my world will be complete get all the bliz games keys for less than 30 yeah i want

Wow, this is really good timing...I'm about to deploy in a few weeks and was thinking about grabbing up Diablo II for my laptop as a good time waster.

Edit: oh sweet, now the download rate has gone to crap. 4-16kb/sec, wtf? GG Blizzard, all the money you rake in every month from 10 million subscribers in WoW and you can't afford your own damn download servers? I wonder how Steam does it. :rolleyes: Fail, Blizzard. Fail.

Wow, this is really good timing...I'm about to deploy in a few weeks and was thinking about grabbing up Diablo II for my laptop as a good time waster.

Edit: oh sweet, now the download rate has gone to crap. 4-16kb/sec, wtf? GG Blizzard, all the money you rake in every month from 10 million subscribers in WoW and you can't afford your own damn download servers? I wonder how Steam does it. :rolleyes: Fail, Blizzard. Fail.

Way to jump the gun... There is an option to disable BT download and switch to direct download from their servers. It should speed up the download rate.

I downloaded Diablo at three megabytes per second, while downloading LoD at three megabytes per second. It's not the servers.

Leave it running overnight. It'll finish by then, and at 5am the download servers aren't as loaded.

Way to jump the gun... There is an option to disable BT download and switch to direct download from their servers. It should speed up the download rate.

When I did that, my download speed dropped to nil (0 kb/s). I did leave the thing running overnight, I wake up and it's still going. I don't get it, the bittorrent method was going at like 500 k/sec for the first ~25% then it crapped out completely. :mad:

Wow this is great. Just bought my copy of Starcraft Battlechest. I grabbed Diablo2 two weeks ago as well. Pure awesomeness

Edit: gonna download the games using my companys T1, hope they dont notice :D

Got mine a while back and got it registered with Blizzard. Works great but I have to use windowed mode to get it to run on my widescreens correctly.

Got mine a while back and got it registered with Blizzard. Works great but I have to use windowed mode to get it to run on my widescreens correctly.

I see you have an nvidia video card. Perhaps you can try playing with the scaling. I know it's possible to keep aspect ratio on old school games a la diablo and starcraft.(best fits lcd's height while maintaining 4:3 aspect ratio)

Was going to bite in a week, but I found my original serials in an old email account.

Wouldn't have thought twice about it without this thread though, as I never would have gotten the installer from bliz. w00t.

To bump a still hotdeal, that works instantly without an issue... Got my keys immediately following payment.

Any body have a good place to get legit Warcraft 1 and 2 or original Diablo? Not sure if there are keys available to put them on a Battle.Net account, but that is my goal.

ha! mmo1st has the battle chest for $4.99 now and the 10% off works on top of that.

Great find guys. I lost my keys a long time ago.

just quit wow and now i'm diving back into the depths of hell!

btw d2+lod is now even CHEAPER ... 3.56 total. lol ridiculous

Makes me sad to see anything about diablo now that they announced part 3 will definitely not release in 2010.

Back