DFI Tech support

apple2gs

Mr. No-Photon
So I have a P35-T2RL Board and I did a bios flash and it failed and now the computer will not post so I call DFI there san jose office and tech support tells me I need to RMA but every time I have tried to call there RMA number over the last 2 days I get no answer any one have any experience dealing with DFI RMAs

What bios did you try to flash to and what did you use to flash it? Ive had great luck with thier tech support and used to spent a lot of time on DFI-Street when I had my Ultra D board. I am about to use this board with an E8400. Ive read good things.

So I have a P35-T2RL Board and I did a bios flash and it failed and now the computer will not post so I call DFI there san jose office and tech support tells me I need to RMA but every time I have tried to call there RMA number over the last 2 days I get no answer any one have any experience dealing with DFI RMAs

did you bought the board from newegg?
if yes, ask for rma from them

It was the one dated 12/24/07 I was using the winflash method
It seems the only way to get an RMA number is to call but no one answers the phone

It was the one dated 12/24/07 I was using the winflash method
It seems the only way to get an RMA number is to call but no one answers the phone

Exactly why I avoid winflash. Floppy has never let me down. Winflash has screwed me twice.

Exactly why I avoid winflash. Floppy has never let me down. Winflash has screwed me twice.
I guess I have learned my lesson
I just got though to lady and she sent me the forms to fill out she said they did cross ship but she didnt explain what I needed to do to use the cross shipment method

so I got an RMA number when I talked to the tech and the RMA dept lady they both told me DFI does cross shipping but nobody would tell me how to set that up

Maybe she is still trying to figure out what your email says. Try using punctuation, its fun !

Back