DFI-Street Gives DFI the boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong my friend. it was the members, the DFI motherboard owners that built the street data base and posted all the info and tutorials etc. etc. should a new DFI support site start up it will be up to the DFI motherboard users to step up to the plate and help make it a great support site for DFI users. As far as the street goes i hope it's back up soon in one form or another. Have a feeling that the extensive data base may not be avaliable for us if in fact a new DFI site is created.
Here, Here!!!

The new site is up at: http://global.dficlub.com

I told myself I wouldn't post on the new forum, but I feel an obligation. Plus, it seems like a lot of DFI-Street members are joining the new forum. Awesome.

I'm working on an Overclocking Database entry as we speak.

DFI street, although a good resource at times, was a troubled site imo.. that AngryGames guy was not the friendliest of characters... his attitude really drove me away from that site..

DFI street, although a good resource at times, was a troubled site imo.. that AngryGames guy was not the friendliest of characters... his attitude really drove me away from that site..

oh yeah.

there was a period a couple years ago when you went thru that guy to get an rma (maybe still, hadnt been there in a couple years) and that was always a treat.

I would rather see a [H]-subforum for the DFI database, but this is better than nothing!

I shot them an email and got this:

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your E-mail. First of all, www.dfi-street.com is owned by
Mr.
Travis Hill (Angry_Game). We paid him as a contractor to support our
customers on his forum.
As a DFI employee (contractor), he shouldn't post negative comment for
DFI
new product not even launches. It would be appreciated if he could send
this
message to me instead of posting to public. We would improve our
product by
his suggestion. We provided all kind of testing equipment, M/Bs and
paid him
for years. He is not a regular consumer. He is straight but not smart
in
this case. We are also getting in trouble since Travis telling all
members
to E-mail us. Our mail box got jammed up. We are in loss-loss situation
to
terminate the contract with him.
A new forum will be ready in a couple of days. Rgone is still working
with
us. He will be the chief moderator in the new forum

Frank Wong
DFI San Jose

Whats bs about this is that they got a shoddy product and wont let people know about it. No more DFI for me thank you very much.

p.s. This obviously copy and pasted email dont make the matter any better.

Whats bs about this is that they got a shoddy product and wont let people know about it. No more DFI for me thank you very much.

Its called a breach of NDA, and will get you fired from any job. If severe enough, even a lawsuit.

you lay in the bed you make.

I would say this thread has served its purpose. :) Good luck to DFI the the Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back