DFI LanParty UT RDX200 CF-DR Socket 939 $54.99

There's a reason it's so cheap. That board is regarded as one of DFI's worst flops...ever. I'd stay far, far away from it; [H]ard had some pretty choice words for it:

Kyle said:
For all its improvements, there is just no way I can suggest most of you purchase this motherboard. Now you might be saying to yourself that this RDX200 is a bit long in the tooth and you would be correct. We tried reviewing this motherboard in November of last year and just had so many issues we had to give up on it.

I remember paying 200 for this pos, its gotta be one of their worst mbs next to the Lanparty 939 with agp
:)

thats a good price, but as previously stated - it's not recommended.
If you are going to crossfire get a cfx3200, if not then settle for a ultra-d for the same price

LiquidX said:
How is it if you just want to run it stock?
i bought it back when it was $95, about 4 months ago. Its stable with my 3800x2 in there, but latley its been freezing for no reason, but thats probally something i did, as it ran fine for well over 2 months as my file server. I had no intentions of using it for crossfire, i just liked the 8 SATA ports. Take it for what it is, a cheap mobo with alot of limitations, but you can make it work.

with the optional audio tower, this would make a great cheap fit in a 1u case... just need to add a PCI video card for use with a riser.. shwing....

assuming of course it's stable

LiquidX said:
How is it if you just want to run it stock?
It has a terrible southbridge chip that really hurts USB performance. If you've got a USB hard drive, it'll take about twice as long to move stuff as it would on an nforce board, or one of the newer ati ones.

It's only sata1 as well, not the newer sata2. Real world performance impact of that is probably negligable. I think it does NCQ though, which not many sata1 controllers do.

Other than that, it should be alright.

Back