DFI Lanparty Ultra-D temp/voltage questions.

User

n00b
Dfi-street seem's to be down right now so I'll ask this question over here.

I've been looking at the different voltages for my CPU, Chipset, their temps, etc. Every program I use seems to be a little bit different. nVidia nTune Monitor specs my CPU to be running at 1.45v's, however, smartguardian which i installed from teh DFI driver disk is saying 1.34V, which is what I'm leaning towards beliving. The BIOS hasn't been much help with this either. My set voltages end up not being anywhere near what it displays as correct.

So I guess in short, which program should I trust? nTune, SmartGuardian, or even CPUZ?

Thanks much in advanced.

I got the same problem. I set the CPU voltage in the BIOS to 1.32. In SmartGuardian it shows up as 1.29 (when the computer is idle) and the voltage rises to 1.31 when the computer is under full load. CPU-Z shows the same thing and so does SpeedFan.
nTune shows the CPU voltage as 1.45 which is crazy because I only set it to 1.32. Thus I don't trust it

Yeah same here, I would think that nTune would display the right info. But it doesnt even show anything for my HTT speed either, which is a bit distressing. This is making me want to make my own front panel and solder some points right to the board lol.

Back