DFI LANPARTY NF4 UT-SLI EXPERT $150 shipped

Om1kron

Limp Gawd
dfi.jpg

dfi1.jpg

dfi2.jpg

dfi4.jpg

Board is only a few months old, no overclocking has been done with this board and is basically being laid to waste, I am replacing it with an A8R32 Deluxe for my x1900xt for hopes of a more compatible graphics experience. I will include everything the motherboard came with in its original packaging etc etc etc.

My heatware or wave is on3th1r7ys3v3n and my ebay is on3th1r7ys3v3n I dont sell a lot of stuff but I generally try to give the best deals I can for my equipment.

No the board has never given me any problems when I was running a 7800gtx, the only thing that I noticed is it does not like the ATI x1900xt as the graphics show up 32 bit until windows actually loads. And then I have memory bandwith issues with the videocard when running bf2 and trying to multi task its as if the videocard doesnt have 512mb of ram on it or just sucks at alt tabbing out of a resource hog like bf2 and running a few internet explorer windows. So I figure the ATI chipset board would communicate with their video card better.

Thats all.

Back