DFI Lanparty, is it me?

Milehigh

Limp Gawd
I just got a DFI Lanparty Nforce 3 motherboard, I haven't seen a manual that sparce in a long time, not much info there. On a similiar note, when did mobo manufacturers stop shipping the hardware bags with their products? Not screws at all with this unit...

The included manual is kinda watered down. There is better documentation on CD.

Yeah no kidding, picked myself up one on the weekend. More tumbleweeds than text in that manual.

Good to note, the better manual is also online at their web site. I thought I checked earlier, but must have missed it, so you can grab it there if needed. Did you guys receive any screws with yours?

Hey bud,
Word to the wise, no motherboard comes with screws these days, havent for years. All hardware usually comes with your case. All else fails, steal some of your friends. ;)
-Kevin

That is about right, I built my last box about 2 to 2.5 years ago, and I didn't get much of anything with my new current case (Ahanix D.Vine 4) :)

ZMTToxics said:
Hey bud,
Word to the wise, no motherboard comes with screws these days, havent for years. All hardware usually comes with your case. All else fails, steal some of your friends. ;)
-Kevin

Back