DeWALT 20V Max tool + 20V PowerStack Battery Starter Kit Starting @ $129 + Tax

sgrinavi

Fully [H]
Great deal, I got one

https://slickdeals.net/f/15597091-dewalt-20v-max-cordless-tools-only-20v-powerstack-battery-starter-kit-from-129-free-s-h?bsft_aaid=18ff54ac-ae0b-485c-8987-a6db7832e07b&bsft_eid=897d5897-4659-8660-d4ac-26378fe2883a&utm_campaign=2022_02_02_weekly_newsletter&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=live-newsletter-campaign-c&bsft_clkid=a60e6255-c47e-47ae-b750-1d5df14c6dba&bsft_uid=f5a19203-0049-45bb-b248-411c88a4acab&bsft_mid=bcf1a422-102b-4a40-a619-228597be6f32&bsft_mime_type=html&bsft_ek=2022-02-02T19:15:25Z&bsft_lx=4&bsft_tv=355&nsid=659638&email_hash=CGl0BrqoLsyGCEI1kp5p1ORAFsA&linktype=deal&posnum=1&sponsored=0&url=https://slickdeals.net/f/15597091&utm_term=15597091&bsencid=08697406baa82ecc86084235929e69d4e44016c0

Edit: Actually you can get a litany of tools!

Edit II - Look to the right on the Home Depot page and add the "free gift" to get the batter and charger, then add both to cart.

Last edited:
HD is showing "tool only" right now, looks like you got a hell of a deal with the battery+charger included.

HD is showing "tool only" right now, looks like you got a hell of a deal with the battery+charger included.
If you look to the right on the page you need to add the free gift

1643852455330.png

Reactions: NoXiN
like this
I ended up getting the hand grinder and circular saw. Thanks!

I think I'll probably return one of the batteries too, unless even the battery price is a really good deal?

I think I'll probably return one of the batteries too, unless even the battery price is a really good deal?
The battery is what everyone wants to replace the 2ah 20v packs on the smaller tools like impacts and drills.

I don't think you can return just the battery. Besides, you really need at-least two. I had 6 before I started buying the new ones and found myself running out of juice on occasion.

Eh, I guess it's an okay deal if you gravitate towards the smaller batteries. I prefer 5ah+, but that's just me.

I got the brushless grinder for $99 awhile back along with a lot of other tools (or cheaper). Already have batteries and charger.

Some of these are old tools that can usually be had for $80 or less on sale. Small battery and charger isn't worth it IMO. Not bad on the saw-zall though.

I don't think you can return just the battery. Besides, you really need at-least two. I had 6 before I started buying the new ones and found myself running out of juice on occasion.

You can with Home Depot apparently because they itemize the receipt. Slick deals calls this "hacking the deal"

Though since Lowes had the 2 battery deal I'm now just going to return one of the tool combos I bought, and likely keep the other one since I need the charger for a total of 3 batteries.

There is also a deal with 3 batteries, I believe 2ah, 4ah, and 6ah at Home Depot for $150.. Tempting but idk

Anyone have experience with how much power that little atomic reciprocating saw has? I'm wondering if it would have the power to help me cut an existing window out of an exterior wall (cedar siding). That would be about my biggest job for it. I'd rather stick with the smaller saw if I could, but I wonder about that 5/8" stroke.

Anyone have experience with how much power that little atomic reciprocating saw has? I'm wondering if it would have the power to help me cut an existing window out of an exterior wall (cedar siding). That would be about my biggest job for it. I'd rather stick with the smaller saw if I could, but I wonder about that 5/8" stroke.
Should work fine, may want to start the plunge cut with an oscillating tool to give it some room to do it’s thing. I have the 12v Xtreme version which is basically the Atomic retrofitted for 12v and I prefer to use it for pretty much everything over the XR which has a ton more wobble. I only use the XR now for really big jobs. Make sure to get some good blades too for clean cuts on that cedar.

Also Lowes sent me an email for 10% off for Cardholders, doesn’t seem to be any limit on discount so it’s a nice way to save more if your pick up a few tools. I’ll probably use mine on a new Ego OPE toy though haha.

Should work fine, may want to start the plunge cut with an oscillating tool to give it some room to do it’s thing. I have the 12v Xtreme version which is basically the Atomic retrofitted for 12v and I prefer to use it for pretty much everything over the XR which has a ton more wobble. I only use the XR now for really big jobs. Make sure to get some good blades too for clean cuts on that cedar.

Also Lowes sent me an email for 10% off for Cardholders, doesn’t seem to be any limit on discount so it’s a nice way to save more if your pick up a few tools. I’ll probably use mine on a new Ego OPE toy though haha.
Thanks, chizow. That sounds encouraging.

I just ordered some Milwaukee stuff... you can "hack" these free tool deals if the items are discounted in cart. You can ship to your home the item you want to keep and then set the free tool for in-store pickup. Once your item ships then cancel the other item and you just got 25-33% off of whatever you actually wanted.

Back